REALLY PISSED - rant - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: REALLY PISSED - rant
Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:31 AM
mitdr774 wrote:
Joe Schulte wrote:It seems as though they were more-so in the position of getting their ass beat?!

Just saying.

Come on Joe lets go start some @!#$. We can get our asses kicked together.

I'll back you up, you won't get you ass kicked then...

Member of JBO - 9 Years & Counting...

Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:11 AM
if some one would of kicked my car in for a friends dumb ass stunt i would of gotten out grabbed baseball bat out of the trunk and proceded to bash in windshield & headlights. an eye for an eye u F*** up my car i'll F*** up yours. then if he comes after you . you got the baseball bat .

Saturday, November 01, 2008 3:48 PM
97&04cfcavy(now just 04) wrote:
Darkstars wrote:I love how everyone on the internet would have killed him, broke his legs, ran him over, beta his ass, etc... LOL

lol killing is a little far..but on a serious note..interwebz or not..someone kicks your car you just gonna sit there?

Honestly... yes. Why would I try to physically hurt someone over an inanimate object? It's a @!#$ car... who cares. I have insurance, I can get the car fixed. I would much rather deal with insurance then a lawsuit because I attacked someone over a car. You endanger me or my family that's a whole different story, and I would gladly take a dent in my car that can fixed over leaving a friend to take a beating. I would not sit there and watch and laugh but at the same time I'm not gonna get my friends to try to jump them, try to hit them with my car, nowadays you never what idiots are walking around with guns, hell that kid got shot and killed trick or treating yesterday, you don' know who's got a weapon on them anymore, do you really want to find out... over a @!#$ dent? You have to be a @!#$ moron to put yourself at legal or physical risk because someone dented your car. Yeah it sucks, yeah its bull@!#$, yeah the guy is a pussy for taking it up with someones property over taking it up with them, but who cares. The guy dents your car, so your go beat him up... then what, your in jail, your getting sued, your paying court fees and lawyer costs, your @!#$.... because of a dent. And your a fool to think anyone would side with you when you explain that you assaulted the guy because he dented your car. What are you gonna claim self defense? "Yeah I was in my car and he kicked it, I felt threatened so I parked, got out, and then attacked him" that's gonna go over real well.

You guys sound like a high schooler wanna-be badasses. I'm waiting to hear "Nobody @!#$ with me and gets away with it." Get over yourselves. If being a bigger man and walking away makes me a pussy then so be it.... this pussy will be relaxing in my lay-z-boy watching the game with my family while your either, in the hospital, in jail, or working your extra job trying to come up with money for the lawyers.

Now with that said.... I'm willing to bet 90% of you would have drove away to. Your not impressing anyone with your e-thuging abilities.

Edit- to add to this he guy who posted above.... your willing to take a baseball bat to someone over a dent your 12 year old piece of @!#$ economy car? Are you retarded? That's not a rhetorical question either, you would have to be the dumbest guy alive to sit there thinking yeah that's a good idea.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, November 01, 2008 3:56 PM

Monday, November 03, 2008 4:10 AM
Darkstars wrote:
97&04cfcavy(now just 04) wrote:
Darkstars wrote:I love how everyone on the internet would have killed him, broke his legs, ran him over, beta his ass, etc... LOL

lol killing is a little far..but on a serious note..interwebz or not..someone kicks your car you just gonna sit there?

Honestly... yes. Why would I try to physically hurt someone over an inanimate object? It's a @!#$ car... who cares. I have insurance, I can get the car fixed. I would much rather deal with insurance then a lawsuit because I attacked someone over a car. You endanger me or my family that's a whole different story, and I would gladly take a dent in my car that can fixed over leaving a friend to take a beating. I would not sit there and watch and laugh but at the same time I'm not gonna get my friends to try to jump them, try to hit them with my car, nowadays you never what idiots are walking around with guns, hell that kid got shot and killed trick or treating yesterday, you don' know who's got a weapon on them anymore, do you really want to find out... over a @!#$ dent? You have to be a @!#$ moron to put yourself at legal or physical risk because someone dented your car. Yeah it sucks, yeah its bull@!#$, yeah the guy is a pussy for taking it up with someones property over taking it up with them, but who cares. The guy dents your car, so your go beat him up... then what, your in jail, your getting sued, your paying court fees and lawyer costs, your @!#$.... because of a dent. And your a fool to think anyone would side with you when you explain that you assaulted the guy because he dented your car. What are you gonna claim self defense? "Yeah I was in my car and he kicked it, I felt threatened so I parked, got out, and then attacked him" that's gonna go over real well.

You guys sound like a high schooler wanna-be badasses. I'm waiting to hear "Nobody @!#$ with me and gets away with it." Get over yourselves. If being a bigger man and walking away makes me a pussy then so be it.... this pussy will be relaxing in my lay-z-boy watching the game with my family while your either, in the hospital, in jail, or working your extra job trying to come up with money for the lawyers.

Now with that said.... I'm willing to bet 90% of you would have drove away to. Your not impressing anyone with your e-thuging abilities.

Edit- to add to this he guy who posted above.... your willing to take a baseball bat to someone over a dent your 12 year old piece of @!#$ economy car? Are you retarded? That's not a rhetorical question either, you would have to be the dumbest guy alive to sit there thinking yeah that's a good idea.

no one is trying to impress you. i stated exactly what i would do if someone kicked the @!#$ out of my lexus. i certainly wouldnt just drive away. i also certainly wouldnt go to the level some people have said as far as driving over the guy or taking out a baseball bat. its easy to spot fake people on the internet and those people are the people like you said ryan that would probably just drive away. if that happened to me, i would of defintily stopped the car and got out and said something to him. i wouldnt just drive away.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:33 AM
my car is my property, and if someone would @!#$ with it as did to this guy, your the pussy if you do nothing about it.

he kicks a dent in your car, you fight him, you wont go to jail...not like your randomly walking up picking a fight which i would never do...but im saying if someone kicks my car, or aynthing i own im not going to drive away and let it ride and go sit in my lazy boy and forget about it, i think thats being a pussy.

some one kicks your car and you fight back there is nothing to do with high school wannabe badasses, i dont care if your 10 or 60 years old, YOU have to learn to stick up for yourself.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:02 PM
Kick my ride.. I kick your head in. 'Nuff said.

Quote:

Watching you parade around my bedroom in a thong was a little like watching sea lions mate.

Friday, February 06, 2009 9:40 AM
i feel your pain a kid kicked my door in once because i was with 2 ppl he didnt like and he thought we were trying to @!#$ with him so my car got the boot and we chased him for a few blocks until he got to his house...but u best belive my car wasnt the only thing that got ****ed up that night...him and his parents woke up to a freezing cold breeze where there big bay window used to be and a brick layed in its place
null
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:44 AM
97&04cfcavy(now just 04) wrote:yes first of all, the bitch shouldnt have done jack to you or your car, you had NOTHING to do with what happened.

Therefore, since you cant do any court claims now, go find him and beat the hell out of him.

I know i would have completely lost my temper if someone would have kicked my quarter in, if i wasnt in fighting condition i would have found something in my car that was lol.

pisses me off just thinking about it really.

Even if I'm short a knee....I'm 6'2 250lbs....I hope the bastard could lift that much weight because I
would have been all over him like a coat....!

It's ok to fight to defend your car......! Dammit I don't even know you and I would
have pounded on the guy for kicking a Jbody....! Show some respect ..!

Friday, October 23, 2009 8:19 AM
lone_wolf wrote:Kick my ride.. I kick your head in. 'Nuff said.

well ummm . . . . . . . . . . setting aside all @!#$ talking and bs im not tryin to be a bad ass or even sound like one i have been in Ju Jitsu and Muay Thai since i was 7. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .and i have ALOT of self control as to some of the ppl i see posting about running the guy over and stuff with net *&%^*&^ talkin now come on lets get real. . . . . . . . .. . . . . .but. . . . . . . . .I AGREE WITH Lone Wolf MF WOULDA KICKED MY CAR AND I WOULD HAVE BROKEN EVERY F*(&^*% LIMB IN HIS F(*&^(^* BODY ESP> SINCE I PAYED FOR ALL MY @!#$ AND DID ALL THE WORK MYSELF ENUFF SAID

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search