New car pics - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: New car pics
Sunday, July 29, 2012 12:07 AM
The09GXP wrote:I didn't want the V8 I wanted the V6, I don't understand why it was such a bad thing to get a v6 and make the car what I want it to be? I am making the car the way I want it to be for myself to be happy with. I actually enjoy the car and think it's pretty fun to drive as it is right now.

Your right it's your car YOU pay for it nobody else. Be happy and enjoy your purchase.
Are you going to put the gt bumper on or cut it for the dual setup?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~

Sunday, July 29, 2012 7:56 AM
Just going to trim the bumper for now.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:33 AM
Robtco99 wrote:One thing I have I never understood is when someone buys a base model v6 car and spends thousands of dollars modifying it, when if that money was just spent upfront towards the v8 version of the car at the time of purchase the car would be better to start with and really wouldn't need to be modded. More power, better handling, better suspension, better wheels/tires, better looking exterior(gfx, graphics, hood scoops, spoilers, bumpers, fog lights, etc) and better resale

so in other words, you don't understand modding at all.

you're on a website where people buy economy cars and dump thousands of dollars into them for more performance/unique looks.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:53 AM
Catback should be here tomorrow!!!!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:26 PM
strat81 wrote:
Robtco99 wrote:One thing I have I never understood is when someone buys a base model v6 car and spends thousands of dollars modifying it, when if that money was just spent upfront towards the v8 version of the car at the time of purchase the car would be better to start with and really wouldn't need to be modded. More power, better handling, better suspension, better wheels/tires, better looking exterior(gfx, graphics, hood scoops, spoilers, bumpers, fog lights, etc) and better resale

you're on a website where people buy economy cars and dump thousands of dollars into them for more performance/unique looks.

Yes I understand modding.

My point in the j body world would be why would someone buy a 2200 auto cav and dump a bunch of money into it for performance upgrades, when you could just buy a z24 or ls sport for a little more money and have a better car in general. Same thing with a v6 vs v8 camaro, mustang, etc
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:46 PM
The09GXP wrote:Also I won't be putting on those side window louvers that were shown in the pic above.

good god why? the 1/4 windows are the most ugly attribute on all of the 05-present mustangs... unless of course they have the louvers LOL

and jesus man you change cars more than a used car dealer.

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Wednesday, August 01, 2012 9:10 PM
It arrived!!!!! Should be going on the car monday.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Saturday, August 04, 2012 1:54 PM
Exhaust is on and i'm happy with the sound though fitment sure sucked to say the least, had to take over 3" off of the pipes and tweak the hangers so that they didn't rattle. I am not a fan of how far the tips hang out, but hopefully a GT rear bumper will aid that some.

OEM

Dynomax

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Saturday, August 04, 2012 2:42 PM
Exhaust video

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Saturday, August 04, 2012 3:47 PM
Sounds nice. V6, V8, who cares. As long as you like it.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:14 PM
So this is how the car started out today

Then some how it ended up like this, not too sure how in the world this happened????

Then for some strange reason the car turned into this. I really like this!!!!!

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:27 PM
springs? looks good dropped, along with the vinyl removal.

Friday, August 31, 2012 5:04 AM
Yeah Eibach Sportlines.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, August 31, 2012 5:27 AM
That looks great! Good call on the vinyl removal as well, Nice!

Friday, August 31, 2012 5:36 AM
I was going to remove the badge on the fender as well till I found out that it will leave 2 holes in the fender.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, August 31, 2012 9:55 AM
Robtco99 wrote:
strat81 wrote:

Yes I understand modding.

My point in the j body world would be why would someone buy a 2200 auto cav and dump a bunch of money into it for performance upgrades, when you could just buy a z24 or ls sport for a little more money and have a better car in general. Same thing with a v6 vs v8 camaro, mustang, etc

keeping in mind that one of the higher hp cars on this forum is in fact a 2200, it's because people like to think outside of the box. some people like a challenge as opposed to just buying something "fast."

Saturday, September 01, 2012 2:01 PM
new ride height looks perfect. which struts did you pair with the sportlines? I'd love it if my vert sat like that. How's the ride?

Saturday, September 01, 2012 2:12 PM
Right now they're on stock struts and shocks, but it's either gonna get Steeda's or Ford Racing Struts and shocks. The ride is a little bouncy since it's still on stock struts, but not as bad as you would think. I just drove it 75 miles today and it wasn't too bad surprisingly.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Sunday, September 02, 2012 12:11 PM
Here are some decent pics of the car cleaned up at a local car show, it's also parked next to my cousins 65

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Sunday, September 09, 2012 9:30 AM

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, October 26, 2012 9:30 PM
Well I figure i'll post a couple new pics since there are a couple changes on the car, I have had 15% window tint put on the car as well as installed a roush performance spoiler on it.

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Friday, October 26, 2012 11:02 PM
Is it just me? Or does that spoiler not work with the lines of the car at all.

Saturday, October 27, 2012 6:49 PM
I think it's because I need the hood and ground effects kit to tie it all together, the spoiler isn't for everyone but it's my favorite out of all the spoilers offered for the car.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Monday, October 29, 2012 7:03 AM
love the roush wing. i almost went that route on my vert, but opted for the gt500 wing instead. i just couldn't bring myself to drill through the quarter panel to mount the outer portions of the roush wing.

Monday, October 29, 2012 2:10 PM
Yeah I measured a whole bunch of times and was very thorough before I made the holes. I just need the cervini's 2.5" cowl hood, and the 3dcarbon pony 4pc ground effects.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search