Can we get a sticky for PCM/ECU pinouts - Page 2 - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Can we get a sticky for PCM/ECU pinouts
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:45 PM
Is there many differences between 99 and 97 that anyone knows about? I know the two wire knock sensor, but if that's it I can feel done I just need some of them for my 3400 swap.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:07 PM
lafonjef wrote:Is there many differences between 99 and 97 that anyone knows about? I know the two wire knock sensor, but if that's it I can feel done I just need some of them for my 3400 swap.

Here is the pinout for 97 LN2's (95 & 96 similar)... Apologies for the delay, but the computer on which this was stored needed a new power supply so had to wait for it to show up in the mail.
Attachments
pcmwiringobd2.pdf (76k)

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:57 AM
lafonjef wrote:Is there many differences between 99 and 97 that anyone knows about? I know the two wire knock sensor, but if that's it I can feel done I just need some of them for my 3400 swap.

A lot of pin out are different, and they are different computers.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, July 23, 2014 4:35 PM
Kardain wrote:

Here is the pinout for 97 LN2's (95 & 96 similar)... Apologies for the delay, but the computer on which this was stored needed a new power supply so had to wait for it to show up in the mail.

Any chance you have the pinouts for a 2001 Grand Am 3.4? the ones I found in Mr. Quicks swap thread were missing pins 60-80 on the clear connector... I believe that was it, but if you have one in the same format as the one you have posted that would be fantastic

Thursday, July 24, 2014 4:32 AM
lafonjef wrote:
Kardain wrote:

Any chance you have the pinouts for a 2001 Grand Am 3.4? the ones I found in Mr. Quicks swap thread were missing pins 60-80 on the clear connector... I believe that was it, but if you have one in the same format as the one you have posted that would be fantastic

See attached.
Attachments
2k1_PCM.pdf (78k)

Thursday, July 24, 2014 4:34 AM
Also, in case you might need it, here are the pinouts for all the plugs on the 2k1 GA harness. Just it just after hitting post on the last reply.. figures.

Attachments
connector_end_views.pdf (197k)

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 5:17 AM
This guy is such a pinout whore^. Just saying.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:26 PM

Friday, May 22, 2015 10:35 AM
I have the 96 and im having a hard time finding a harness in my area cheap and all the junk yards around here cut them when they pull the puter. my question is I have a 98 puter and main plugs, are the wire colors routed and colored the same as the 96 harness so I could just change the pin outs
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search