hpt support for lsj map - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hpt support for lsj map
Friday, March 16, 2012 5:12 PM
in emails with nick from byt about tuning he had mentioned that he can support the lsj map sensor on a cav.... now when i got the trifecta tune it was a must to use the sensor so i did and now id love to know can hpt support this sort of value or is he mistaken?

Re: hpt support for lsj map
Friday, March 16, 2012 5:35 PM
Contact Oldskool, quite a few of us have had him tune our S/C Ecos and he does a top notch job. BYT on the other hand, i have not heard any good experiences with them and GM cars. I have heard that a few LSJ tuned cars they did barely run and one LNF blew up.

Oldskool tuned my cav and im running the LSJ TMAP.

Error: Sig not found.

Friday, March 16, 2012 9:27 PM
i already have remote tuning so its kinda the same thing having someone else take a shot in the dark... i only mentioned byt since he stated he can tune the lsj map... ill send him a message tho
Saturday, March 17, 2012 5:42 AM
I think this post could confise some people.

HPT(HP Tuners) the program, has no way to really allow us to properly tune a LSJ map sensor, or any boost reference map sensor out a JBody ECU.

With that being said pretty much anyone who knows how to use HPT can tune a J with a LSJ, or any other map reference map sensor on our cars. It is called a fake.

Running a boost reference map sensor on our ECU's, more so a ECO ECU (LD9's have a GM reflash that is tunable) does not change the fact that the ECU does fueling based on TPS. MAP is used for timing and idle fueling only.

FU Tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search