gm reflash for 2.2 ecotec supercharged - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
gm reflash for 2.2 ecotec supercharged
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 6:41 AM
I have a question for everyone dose anyone know where i can get a gm reflash for my 03 chevy cavalier 2.2 supercharged car its a 5 speed. I really want to get the gm reflash because ive had people tune my car and i keep bracking things like blowing motors and i would really love to get my hands on a gm reflash if possible i would like to get a stage 3 gm reflash. If anyone can help me and poing me into the right direction that would be great.

Re: gm reflash for 2.2 ecotec supercharged
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 6:54 AM
There is no "Stage" tune for the l61. The only stage tunes are for the LSJ supercharged or LNF turbo. This guy (http://www.exatorq.com) can flash a PCM you ship to him with the GM reflash for the l61.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2:54 PM
John, most people prob can't tune our ecm's there are only 3 people on he forums I'd let final tune my car on alpha- n, john higgens in fl, oldskool on the east coast and Ryan aka QWK cAV in st. Luis. The alpha-n seems kinda hard for guys used to having all the hpt tables on the f body stuff. Your other option would be to get a harness/computer out of a 2000-2002 ln2 or ld9 5 speed cav and run the ld9 supercharger reflash on your eco. That gm supercharger tune is unlocked and will allow you to tune via speed density.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2:55 PM
or you could go the route of getting the supercharger flash for the LD9 and the right computer and harness for it. the post should be high on this page as I just posted in the thread.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:21 PM
Yea, the GM Reflash is only 1 "stage" and it is nothing great. I ditched it for a custom tune from Oldskool and havent been happier. The GM Reflash was nothing but a headache for me. This winter i'll be switching to the LD9 ECU and have Oldskool work his magic on that.

I was able to get my GM Reflash from my local dealer.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 7:00 PM
How many times and on how many forums are you going to ask this on and get the same answer.

THERE IS NO STAGE REFLASH FOR YOUR CAR!!

I thought you had HPT yourself and tried to tune your car?

FU Tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search