Hp Tuners in PA? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hp Tuners in PA?
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:17 AM
Hey guys!

I have a 2001 Chevy Cavalier 2.2L 5 speed that I race on a quarter mile oval dirt track. I run in second gear, but am hitting the rev limiter. I've been told that the only way to eliminate this problem would be an HP Tuner. I am not wanting to spend a pile of money as it's just a racecar. Does anyone know of a business or even an individual that does HP tuners near Altoona, PA? Please helpp!

Thank you! (:
girlswhorace92

Re: Hp Tuners in PA?
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 8:01 AM
From Altoona it's kind of a hike but Oldskool (Ryan) in Reading, PA does outstanding work for really fair prices. He tunes almost all of the other serious members in the area including myself. Heck, I drive all the way from Boston just because I don't trust anyone else to tune my car! I'm sure a few others will chime in here about his work too.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:21 PM
Y3llowCav wrote:From Altoona it's kind of a hike but Oldskool (Ryan) in Reading, PA does outstanding work for really fair prices. He tunes almost all of the other serious members in the area including myself. Heck, I drive all the way from Boston just because I don't trust anyone else to tune my car! I'm sure a few others will chime in here about his work too.

X2.
Oldskool is the only person is let touch my tune.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 3:52 AM
EVILution (KGMs FrankenCav) wrote:
Y3llowCav wrote:From Altoona it's kind of a hike but Oldskool (Ryan) in Reading, PA does outstanding work for really fair prices. He tunes almost all of the other serious members in the area including myself. Heck, I drive all the way from Boston just because I don't trust anyone else to tune my car! I'm sure a few others will chime in here about his work too.

X2.
Oldskool is the only person is let touch my tune.

X3.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 12:23 PM
Do you have a number that I could call and check on prices? I would really appreciate it! Thanks guys
Wednesday, June 12, 2013 2:38 PM
I'm in Altoona I have hp tuners and have tuned a Sunfire dirt track car for a buddy and he's having great results with it. If ur interested in tuning it pm me about it
Wednesday, June 12, 2013 3:19 PM
K H wrote:Do you have a number that I could call and check on prices? I would really appreciate it! Thanks guys
I was going to PM you, but it looks like Ecoswapped is local and can help you out.

Friday, June 14, 2013 5:38 AM
i mean if its just raising the rev limiter... that could be mail order no? Just a suggestion.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search