Which headlights will accomodate hids the best - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Which headlights will accomodate hids the best
Sunday, February 13, 2005 5:04 PM
I dont want projectors, so i was wondering which other headlights will go better with my 10k system?

Also, i decided not to get my skirts molded in after what my detailer told me. He said it would be best, if i get them bolted on because if i was to damage them, he can take them off to repair them, instead of getting them molded in. If molded and i damage them, he would have to repair the whole side. So he made good sense there. oh they are the drift sides.

any info would be cool
thanks

Re: Which headlights will accomodate hids the best
Sunday, February 13, 2005 5:17 PM
ok so basically you want to know about the headlights. if you dont want projectors the only thing else you can use is the oem one but your going to have to build a sheild in them if your using a hid or else you'll blind everyone on the road

Re: Which headlights will accomodate hids the best
Sunday, February 13, 2005 6:14 PM
let me answer your 2 questions.

1st- baggedcav is right....the only option is to make a shield.

2ed- i have the drift sides also....and i am only having them molded in the back and up to the front fender.....Reason for that is because i,m going with Lambo doors....so if i ever need to adjust the hidges....it will be a very easy process then if i had them all molded.

now i understand what your "detailer" told you.....But you have to remember how the drift sides look. there is that scoop at the back of the skirts.....I dunno how thats going to look bolted up instead of all smooth and molded.....

Just me .02
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search