What is this? Where do you get it? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What is this? Where do you get it?
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 12:29 PM
http://www.j-body.org/members/italbro/cars/1/

I was looking through this website and found this guys car. I really like that trim he has on it. I think body kits are usually (not always) over done and kinda look choppy or over done. I think that car is pretty smooth looking. I also do not want to replace the entire front/rear bumpers. I am only looking to add the piece to the bottom and some side skirts to give the car a more "grounded" look.

I cant afford the WingWest type-w (which looks kinda like that)...
http://store.yahoo.com/streetbeatcustoms/chevcav2dr00.html

I was wondering what this is called, if the dealer sells it, and how much it costs to paint something like that. I realize it says LS FRONT and REAR lips, but means nothing to me without a way to buy it or a price of it.

If there is anything similar to this, please leave a link or send me an email... Thanks

Re: What is this? Where do you get it?
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 12:35 PM
250 for each lip and u get it form teh dealer. Havent ya seen cavs around u with that stock?

U are better off going to a bone yard and getting them and repainting them. No one can tell u a price for paint cuase every shop is different . So go out find them and get a price quote.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: What is this? Where do you get it?
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:10 PM
i'll be more specific for you. the front and rear lips are stock from the factory on i believe 02+ z24's and ls sports. they're overpriced from the dealership. you're better off to buy the aftermarket you pointed out which looks alike (which will cost you a lot) or look around in the jbo classifieds for someone who is selling their factory ground effects package. you can usually pick them up in the classifieds for fairly cheap and if you get lucky it'll come off a car the same color as yours.

GO PATS!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search