R33 - Showoff - BC3 ? PICS ? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
R33 - Showoff - BC3 ? PICS ?
Monday, February 14, 2005 8:29 PM
these 3 kits have been out for awhile and im getting tired of my bomex mix-n-match kit. I wan tto get one of these 3 kits but the BC3 front bumper is out yet and have not even seen a picture of the other 2 on a cavalier ------------ Anyone got them yet ? Do they fit right or need alot of modifaction.....................
pics anyone?

Re: R33 - Showoff - BC3 ? PICS ?
Monday, February 14, 2005 9:09 PM
i think either winks or jason at a+ has them, im not positive but i seen them out

Monday, February 14, 2005 9:13 PM
i know of like 5 websites that have them. I was wondering of them on a "J" or any problems installing or pics of them on a "J" or pics of install

Monday, February 14, 2005 9:24 PM
what sites have the BC3 kit out for the cav?

Monday, February 14, 2005 9:27 PM
well winks and gravana say that teh BC3 came out but both have NO pics of it yet. they only have teh rear ( which is ugly in my eyes ) I just wanan know about the r33 and showoff if someone has got it and pics of it and install pics ( and problems )

Monday, February 14, 2005 9:36 PM
I'm ordering the r33 here soon but, I'd love to hear about the quality and fitment before I do.
Monday, February 14, 2005 9:38 PM
fastasgrassjbody wrote:I'm ordering the r33 here soon but, I'd love to hear about the quality and fitment before I do.

thats what im saying. I dont really want to order any 3 of the new kits b/c of fitment and really a pic of it on another "J" would help

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:58 AM
I know ive seen pix off the r34 or r33 front on rick (racecreation) cavalier over at clubcav,if you want to see them, i can try to find them (after school)

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 6:05 AM

I love that bumper on other cars but not on a Cavalier. It looks too boxy for it.

Have a good one,
Justin

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:17 AM
I have contacted RaceCreations about that front bumper and they sadi that it will not be out until the end of the summer and it is an "OCTANE" front bumper.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:23 AM
Word of advice don't buy from race creations. Do some research, he's ripped off alot of people on the org.

<a href="http://webpages.charter.net/nightmare-32/"></a>
...Oh no I'm a big bad fake moderator...[]Support the ORG, go Premium
<a href="http://www.j-body.org/forums/rules.php">Please, read the rules.</a> | Retired Sig Maker Count: 74</a> | <a href="http://www.j-body.org/~gatewayjbody">Gateway J-body's</a>

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 1:31 PM
i dont like the octane bumper. I really like the Showoff front and maybe the BC3 if winks and gravan ever gets the bumper. but i want to know about fitment

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:16 PM
dont buy from race creations thats a whole world of annoyance you dont want to be involved in

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search