Sunfire Fenders - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sunfire Fenders
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 3:44 PM
I spun my car into the ditch last week and did quite a bit of damage. I am going to have to replace my entire bk, wheels, and fenders (So Far). I was considering getting aftermarket fenders. I have searched and only found Aerogear Z3 fiberglass fenders. A reputable body shop is doing the work and we are wondering if anyone has had any experience with these (good or bad), and will they fit my 02 GT. Also, are there any recommendations on who we might purchase these from? Does anyone know if these are "marine grade" fiberglass? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. By the way, black ice is a #!%?$ and to the custom red VW Golf...I will find you.....

Re: Sunfire Fenders
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 6:08 PM
dont buy z3 me and another guy ordered them, the best brand too, they sucked the corners didnt fit, the lips for the bolts were flared. either go with just stock or get inserts, less of a headake
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 6:19 PM
A+ Performance sells all sorts of fenders for sunfires. F1, X1, Z3... fitment is usually pretty good, and a good body shop shouldn't have a hard time getting them to fit up fine.

http://www.aplusperformance.com

Saturday, February 19, 2005 3:19 PM
Thank you for the tips. I will keep you posted. By the way, both of your Sunfires look awesome.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search