transparent paint - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
transparent paint
Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:23 AM
do they sell black transparent paint at auto stores or online, i want to do something with it to my tail lights and i went to pep boys and they didnt have it so are their online stores or does like ziebarts have it?

Re: transparent paint
Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:30 AM
pearl and they make a black clear coat that gives a soughter look to a paint job.... Try calling HOK or someone I know they make it I just know know where its at...
Sunday, February 20, 2005 11:38 AM
do you want to tint your tails?

Sunday, February 20, 2005 1:51 PM
ya. i heard someone talk about transparent tint spary piant once and i dont no where to find it. but its for my tail lights
Sunday, February 20, 2005 2:35 PM
testors.com its made for plastic go to their site and search for spray window tint or transparent black you will find it. if you have a really well stocked hobby shop that deals with plastic military models they may have it. it runs about 4-5 dollar for a can, and the cans are small.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 2:38 PM
night shades.its for tinting lights. it is black in the day, but when you turn your lights on its like its not there. i think eastwood or one of those companys have it. dont know if thats what your looking for but thought id try
Sunday, February 20, 2005 2:40 PM
ok ill be on both of those suggestions, thanks a lot guys.
Sunday, February 20, 2005 3:43 PM
hey mike heres a link for you something i just found

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search