body help - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
body help
Monday, February 21, 2005 6:23 AM
hey were would be th echeapest place to get anew front bumper and fender.or would it be easier to go with somehting aftermarket.i lost control on some ice and boom tapped a pole.im fine and all i have is a cracked front bumper and dented fender

Re: body help
Monday, February 21, 2005 9:03 AM
depends... with spring coming up pretty soon, people are going to be putting on body kits left and right, and some will be bound to sell their bumpers. either that or you can check out your local salvage yards for stuff. http://www.car-parts.com.

of course, you could always go aftermarket.

Monday, February 21, 2005 2:22 PM
yea after market is what i was thinking trying to way in all options.not sure what kit though i need one that wont be extremely low to the ground i do need my ride everyday.i was thinking maybe xenon or drift not sure though.and i heard after market z-3 fenders are a nightmare on the cavi in terms of instillation
Monday, February 21, 2005 2:24 PM
drift would be to low. they are 1 of the lowest if not the lowest kit out there.
Monday, February 21, 2005 2:37 PM
really what would you suggest im open to ideas.thats whats so hard decideing on something nice thta i dont have to pay an arm and a leg for.
o and heres the pics of the damage

Monday, February 21, 2005 2:37 PM
casey c wrote:yea after market is what i was thinking trying to way in all options.not sure what kit though i need one that wont be extremely low to the ground i do need my ride everyday.i was thinking maybe xenon or drift not sure though.and i heard after market z-3 fenders are a nightmare on the cavi in terms of instillation

drift is really low... you'd probably want something like the avenger kit. as far as z3 fenders go, it varies. some fenders fit like a glove, some don't fit at all. if you want aftermarket fenders, i suggest talking to Jason at http://www.aplusperformance.com. he sells a bunch of different kind of fenders and they usually fit pretty well.

Monday, February 21, 2005 2:45 PM
cannon fodder wrote:
casey c wrote:yea after market is what i was thinking trying to way in all options.not sure what kit though i need one that wont be extremely low to the ground i do need my ride everyday.i was thinking maybe xenon or drift not sure though.and i heard after market z-3 fenders are a nightmare on the cavi in terms of instillation

drift is really low... you'd probably want something like the avenger kit. as far as z3 fenders go, it varies. some fenders fit like a glove, some don't fit at all. if you want aftermarket fenders, i suggest talking to Jason at . he sells a bunch of different kind of fenders and they usually fit pretty well.

ye ai keep hearing alot about this guy on this site.would love to order form him with all the good i hear whats his emial adress. or domain nam eso i cna emial him about some questions i have thanks for your help all.
Monday, February 21, 2005 3:00 PM
jason@aplusperformance.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search