what is it with this???? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what is it with this????
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:55 PM
why does everyone have a problem with altezza tails on a cav...(95-05) i see posts with cars with altezzas and everyone is talking about "ricer"..WHY?!?!?!?! i have them and i think they look good. and believe me i am NOT a ricer. so why does everyone say they are the "ricer stage". i can understand a big metal wing and some apc stickers and $#@%. but why the tail lights????

Re: what is it with this????
Monday, March 07, 2005 10:25 PM
cause the tail lights usually stick out like a sore thumb and don't look good on most cars they are put on. some cars look good with aftermarket tails, but not most.

Monday, March 07, 2005 11:49 PM
i agree with both of you, i think that the altezzas for cavis look a little weird on most cars but there are a few colors that can pull them off like silver and some black cars. Its really a preference thing, and i think a lot of people on here say they don't like them because thats what everyone else says.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:53 AM
yup...following the crowd. I really like the CF tails and will get them eventually with the CF filler. Alot of ppl dont like them cuz htey are fake CF, Who cares? They still look hella good with the filler! Its not like someones going to go up to yer car like an inch away form the tails and be like WTF this guys a ricer. Its different if u put like CF vinyl all over yer car or something........but yea, dont worry, just keep em on.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:04 AM
BRETT BASHAM wrote:and believe me i am NOT a ricer.
Quote:

Sheesh, I won't confuse you for one now that I know that!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:27 PM
I hate the clear ones but the c/f ones look better on a cav then the clear

__________________--------------------------____________________
Team: NONE RIGHT NOW
Sponsored By: Pro Trucks
Work Being Done By: creative customs
Stuff for Sell:

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:08 PM
Definately, I think Altezzas are nice, but only if they have the carbon-fiber inside...the chrome/mirror just doesnt look good, IMO...

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 2:25 PM
i dont care for the mirror look either. i tried to keep with the flow when choosing the color of mine. i would have loved the c/f, if only it was real c/f. its not on a cavi...but they are cavi tails. i dont think mine look "rice" at all...well compared to the rest of my car. oh well, and who cares what people think. most of the time they just dont have the money to do any cosmetics. so its so much easier to just follow the crowed. i guarantee the word "rice" started from a southern, hillbilly, racist, trailer trash, P.O.S. so as long as your happy with what youve got, keep it up and dont mind what peoples opinions are....well thats my opinion anyway.
if i have offended anyone.....sorry.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 4:33 PM
how bout opening the cf altezzas and putting in actual cf?? ive been contemplating this for a while now.

now that would be sweet, and it would match the cf bezel too for those 03-05s

happy happy joy joy

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search