body kit - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
body kit
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:43 PM
im looking at getting another cavalier (2005) and it has no options at all. So i want a body kit on it. B4 anyone tells me to search, I DID. I could not find what i was looking for. i want a body kit that is very flat and calm. not anything wild. the stock back bumper on the ls sport is nice, along with the side skirts. i would like to know about all the different kinds of body kits there are for the cavalier 2003.i have the ls sport on mine now along with the rksport bumper and ss hood . but i like dark stars very much. any help would be good! thanks

Re: body kit
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:54 PM
darkstars has the GM kit... quite expensive, but does a good job of making the car look better. the front fits over the stock front bumper. someone posted where you can order it from, but i don't remember right off hand where.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:02 PM
i also like the one on the top of the jbody page, the turbosport one, any websites would help me out, thanks!
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:09 PM
the silver "turbo sport" kit is essentially the 00-02 version of the kit that Darkstars has.

i think this might help you out, not sure... http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=7&i=264229&t=264203

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:21 PM
Cannon , does anyone sell that kit for a 00-02s ?

Give me a link if possible .. thank youuuuuuu.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search