03+ razzi - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03+ razzi
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 12:41 AM
Ive already read through the other posts on this kit, so i know how its attached and all.

Im planning on getting the razzi kit, as it is available with no shipping charge right now from gravana. I just wanted to get some opinions on the integrity of this kit. Especially from anyone that has it. I love the way it look, but am not too keen on the attachment.
Id appreciate any reviews or opinions.

Re: 03+ razzi
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:52 AM
Hey Chris. I have had the Razzi kit installed on my car for two years now. I haven't had any problems, except for the side skirts. on the corners at the top they cracked just a little. Not noticeable at all, unless you look at the side skirt from about two feet away. So what I did was just put some silicone underneath the skirt, from underneath the car for extra support. Seems to have worked well. Other than that, I have been really pleased with the kit.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:09 AM
what caused the side skirts to crack? use? shipping? looks very good. nice to see it on a black car. that is the kit i wanted and wanted to see it in the same color as mine.

2004 Cavalier, 2.2 ecotec, 5spd getrag
Jenny Black Thunder WILL Conquer All!!!!
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:16 AM
Just use.......cold winters...........hot summers??

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:24 AM
thanks polo. when it comes down to it all im gonna hear from other people is something good or something bad. Its just like the debate between fiberglass and ureathane. Im pretty much set on buying it, im bound to have an experience with whatever i buy. But i just wanted a second opinion. Thanks for the help, the ride looks nice.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search