arg! PIc Request! Sunfire Millenium Wide? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
arg! PIc Request! Sunfire Millenium Wide?
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 10:03 PM
Ok ok ok I have never made a PIc request before but this has been a pain in the arse!
Anyone know where I can find pics of a Painted Aerogear Millennium Sunfire Full Widebody Kit I have found very few of it installed but i need painted pics!!! At least of the flares and sides?!?

Im open to flame if anyone finds em on JBO cause I cant... looked thru google and yahoo and MSN nothing

Thanks!!

-Chazz!

Re: arg! PIc Request! Sunfire Millenium Wide?
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 10:23 PM
I couldnt find one with the flares, or one painted either, but I took one with the full kit without flares and photoshoped it to look painted. The rest of the pics are here: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/360289/3

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 10:31 PM
not my taste, looks like its closin its eyes to give some sucki sucki

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:21 PM
I know the guy who owns that car in the picture above ;P, and that body kit is AMAZING..... i would personaly get it if i didnt already have one.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:23 PM
looks like a damn fish
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly! just my opinion tho.
Thursday, March 03, 2005 12:20 AM
Yea I hate the front and rear Im Interested in the sides and flares, Im trying to find it painted tho cause I wana know how they will look, I want an Agressive wide flare without changing my offset so I can Keep tucking in the rear. Cant cut out the rear 1/4 without MAJOR framwork

Thursday, March 03, 2005 5:27 PM
hmm im wondering if the flares might look similar to the Bonspeed sunfire? arg!

Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:42 PM
Prototype pics from Krazy Kustomz

Hope that helps!
Jball

Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:43 PM
opps, not painted but still a pic of the fender flares

Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:29 PM
yea thats the pics i have seen, makes the rear flares look paper thin....

Im trying to find an Agressive flare that I wont have to space out the wheels for, Im trying not to make my offset any larger because I want to still b e able to tuck the rear and as you all know you cant cut away the rear 1/4 wells because thats where the tructure is.

Looks like Ill be fabbing up my own or just dropping the whole idea..

Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:40 PM
Are you seriously looking for those flares? If so I have the rear flares from my Cavy kit...which are the same ones as the sunfire. I never installed them or anything. Im not even sure why I saved them. I only used the front flares when I had the kit. The pic is still in my Reg.

But if you want them let me know. I think they still go for $160pr from KK. Hell Ill sell these for $75 just to get them outta my closet.

Say it with me, "Its not what you know...It's what you can prove"

Saturday, March 05, 2005 2:31 AM
I like em, problem is Im not gona be using that kit and those flares are way short of reaching the cavy bomex sides....arrr...
Signal Thirteen how hard do youthink it would be to mimic that flare and continue it down the side? I can fiberglass its just the shape im worried about.

and emailme if you would none of your contact info is listed...

Saturday, March 05, 2005 2:52 AM
Hey Everyone,

I own that near the top of the page, nice chop you did on it, lol props hehe

Anyways, the body shop just finished installing the kit and priming it....my car is getting painted on Monday and will be all finshed and cured by Wednesday...

So if you can wait for pics till Wednesday, rest assured this forum will be littered with tons of pics of my car straight out of the body shop, with fender flares and all.

Thanks,

-Dax Lealke

2000 2.2L Turbocharged Pontiac Sunfire SE

Proudly Sponsored by:
| Aerogear | Krazy Kustomz | Cubed Productions | Vibrant Performance | Modified Motorsports |
SLVRBLU Sunfire
Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:47 AM
Sinfire here is the link I emailed you about: click

I think that pic of my prob back then is similar to what youre asking about now. Later on Ill see if I can find the after pics. It came out very good and wasnt as hard as expected. And I am a novice when it comes to fiberglass.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:52 AM
Ok here is the after pic...

So yeah it can be done.

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:10 PM
Waiting to see pics of the kit painted.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:03 AM
I think im gona mask off around my wheel wells then glass a copy of the edges.
Clean up the new overlays then space em about 1/2-3/4" and then glass em on the the fender itself.

Anyone have any ideas about how to get the edges similar to the Sunfire HO:
BTW these are the exact flares I want And the mirrors, and the headlights, and the engine, and...

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:29 AM
wed is comming trmo, we all get to see the flares yay

hmmmm.... I am confused, and the Blonde genius that is me,
does not easily get confused
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:58 AM
Sinfire (Formally SpyderWizard wrote:I think im gona mask off around my wheel wells then glass a copy of the edges.
Clean up the new overlays then space em about 1/2-3/4" and then glass em on the the fender itself.

Anyone have any ideas about how to get the edges similar to the Sunfire HO:
BTW these are the exact flares I want And the mirrors, and the headlights, and the engine, and...

heh. You're not the only one. I think that car is my all-time favourite Sunfire.

And they said they'd produce the flares for sale. Lying bastards.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 3:54 PM
...hey talk to Skilz10179. His flares look similar to those. Another thing to keep in mind is that how bold or smooth the edges are determine on how you mold the flares.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:02 AM
hey guys, my car officially comes out of the shop on friday, so i will have pics posted on the weekend! its been in the shop for quite some time i cant wait to get er back

2000 2.2L Turbocharged Pontiac Sunfire SE

Proudly Sponsored by:
| Aerogear | Krazy Kustomz | Cubed Productions | Vibrant Performance | Modified Motorsports |
SLVRBLU Sunfire

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:37 AM
Signal Thirteen (Simple Green) wrote:...hey talk to Skilz10179. His flares look similar to those. Another thing to keep in mind is that how bold or smooth the edges are determine on how you mold the flares.

i have a set of the same flares as Skilz. if anybody wants them, let me know.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:29 AM
red4 wrote:
Signal Thirteen (Simple Green) wrote:...hey talk to Skilz10179. His flares look similar to those. Another thing to keep in mind is that how bold or smooth the edges are determine on how you mold the flares.

i have a set of the same flares as Skilz. if anybody wants them, let me know.

Skills flares are 2 sets of flares. He used the front ones on the front and rear. So technically u dont have the same ones as he has. u have the same kit but u have the rears and not 2 sets of frotns

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search