I got bored this weekend, this is the result.. LOL - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: I got bored this weekend, this is the result..
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 5:24 AM
DropTopPaul wrote:I'm with Zach...nice corners! undecided about not having a cover...finish the car up, then ask me

thanks alot man! Yeah it's well on its way. if all goes well this spring/early summer it'll be finished at least body & paint wise! and believe me i'll def post pics then But ty Paul. Btw.. '03 fire-verts are one of the sexiest things around! They look so incredably nice!

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:51 AM
Love the neon headlamps.....
e-mail sent....( how to )

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 2:35 PM
Zspot Zedden wrote:Love the neon headlamps.....
e-mail sent....( how to )

I sent you the email Zspot and also the RTF for the how to so you would be able to save it and look back to it if you need help. Good luck with them. as for places of purchase I didnt send. places you can buy from are listed as following.

www.CarDomain.com
www.SoundDomain.com (same site)
www.TheZeb.com
www.JCWhitney.com
www.SummitSportsCompact.com

if you want better prices just do a search for "Street Glow Headlight Neons" on like Yahoo.com, Google.com, MSN.com.. ect.. then a bunch of online stores will pop up and you can competetivly price them.. that's how i buy everything!

You might even be able to find something of your liking on Ebay. But remember the install is for Streetglow Headlight Neons... not any other brand. Mostly b/c since i've gotten into vehicle lighting.. Streetglow has by far exceeded my expectations of thier product.. so much so it's the only recreational vehicle lighting i'll purchase (Neons.. Led tubes.. ect.. )

Hope this help you Zspot!

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 4:01 PM
i'd like to know how you got the lens off the light. thanks.

-john
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 4:02 PM
by the way, looks good.

-john
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 4:16 PM
sykeeok wrote:i'd like to know how you got the lens off the light. thanks.

Sure which light, the corner? or the Headlight? I'd be more than happy to tell you how

-Saint Augustine
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 5:54 PM
wow, that looks amazing, i love both the lighs and the corners, just simply wicked.
Now i'm wondering if i would be able to do the headlight neon on my sunbird, i think it would look cool as hell.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:43 PM
what i meant was, could i use the hole thats already there instead of drilling? you think it would fit? the one already there is in the corner. i realy love your front man, both the lights and the corners look amazin.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:26 PM
That car looks great even in primer, get pics when you have the lense back on

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:41 PM
Roger Sigurdur wrote:wow, that looks amazing, i love both the lighs and the corners, just simply wicked.
Now i'm wondering if i would be able to do the headlight neon on my sunbird, i think it would look cool as hell.

Hey Roger, take a pic of yrou lights on your sunbird's lights.. in and out front & back as well as side. then provide me some info and i'll garentee that you too can do this. Only thing is i dunno how to take the headlight housing apart. when i sisntalled them the first time, i didn't and i had all some of the hole shavings from the drilll still in my headlight.. that's why I advised to take them apart to do it. So you wont have that. But hook me up a/ pics and i'll see whut we can do I'll help you through it if you want.

SomeGuy wrote:what i meant was, could i use the hole thats already there instead of drilling? you think it would fit? the one already there is in the corner. i realy love your front man, both the lights and the corners look amazin.

No they are a 3/4" bit + it bored a little bigger to fit. they wont fit. these thigns are larger than you realize. I sent instructions to someone today, My "How to" I wrote about it.. if you'd like it send me an email and i'll send it on over to you...
twiztidtroll@yahoo.com
thanks man I take alot of pride in my work & in my J. I love how these corners turned out. I am putting the lense back on them.. prolly this comming weekend.

Dave Dunsmoor wrote:That car looks great even in primer, get pics when you have the lense back on

TY Very much Dave bro! feels good to get recognised for all the hard work i put into it. I will deffinaly take pics when the lense is back on! I'll psot them like i did these.. only with Cardomain.. not fuggin geoshytties. LOL hehehe

-Saint Augustine
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:20 PM
hmm, winter and it being cold outside... we'll see It should be getting nice outside on Friday, and it's my day off. So i might spend some time outside doing so, and with no garage, it sucks working outside in the snow

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:40 PM
Ryan Ryan Ryan............you post like you're a premo man! hahaha!

You already know what I think about the lights.......also I'm thinking about getting some strobes but I want them to be stupidly bright! Should I grab like 2 or 3 per headlight or what you think? And you know you're helping on intalling those beotchs! hahaha hit me up on AIM man! later

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:56 AM
Roger Sigurdur wrote:hmm, winter and it being cold outside... we'll see It should be getting nice outside on Friday, and it's my day off. So i might spend some time outside doing so, and with no garage, it sucks working outside in the snow

Ok! Yeah i know how that is, b4 i lieved where i do now my apt complex.. it was horrible no garage or alot of tools. hahhaa so whenever you get a chance man I'll help ya out.

Bballjamal (Cav-AtL) wrote:Ryan Ryan Ryan............you post like you're a premo man! hahaha!

You already know what I think about the lights.......also I'm thinking about getting some strobes but I want them to be stupidly bright! Should I grab like 2 or 3 per headlight or what you think? And you know you're helping on intalling those beotchs! hahaha hit me up on AIM man! later

Jamal.. you cracker. LOL Inno, well might as well use'em if you got'em right? bang it' till the wheels falls off!! LOL Strobes eh? well if you want the ones you're gonan be thinking of, yeah they make them. Actually professional EMT & Police.. a.k.a. Emergancy Strobe light kits.. and believe me they're stupid bright Bro! As well as the interior neones eh? Black lights believe it or not (In oregon) ARE LEGAL to drive around with on.. as long as they dont see the tube itself lit. And with your interior that you're goign with.. Black lights are gonna turn out UBER sic bro! we can place some where we did on mine, Plus under your seats too as well if you want. black lights if put in the right place turn out nice, very nice. But they are kinda hard to see inside cars. Purple looks like black light neons.. only brighter they turn out pretty cool i think you'd be pleased with those or Red would turn out nice too like you mentioned. I drive with my blue interior neons on (As you know) so if you place them right you can drive around w/ them on and not be hasseled by the "Heat" lol. So it's all up to you what you want. Could do green interior neons as well, it would look good w/ your color choice interior wise. SO it's all up to you and what you want. Here's a link to some of Streetglows cars w/ neons bro so you can get an idea of what you might want or not want.

http://www.streetglow.com/interactive/gallery/domestics.htm
http://www.streetglow.com/interactive/gallery/interiors.htm
hehe this one's jsut cuz everyone should see this.. hehe
http://www.streetglow.com/interactive/gallery/models.htm

you can do a search as well too Jamal.. or any of you to find pics of cars with neons that might be yrou style or choice of color. I only have 2 neons in my floor board, and 2 20" neons in my trunk that's all. the majority of mine are outside. lol As for buying as I've mentioned.. I buy from www.thezeb.com they have sic prices on SG neons! go check em' out!
I hope this helps you out Jamal as well as others!

-Saint Augustine
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:30 AM
the corners look very clean...very good job on them.

one thing though, what if a rock hits the light...the light will shatter.

but then again what are the odds..u can change it

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:07 AM
Where do I find a listing of whats legal for exterior lights in which states? Specifically, neon undercar's.
Monday, March 14, 2005 6:13 PM
ok i was wondering how you remove the lense from the corner light do you just heat it up or do you just pry on it?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search