04 Drift kit - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
04 Drift kit
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 7:47 PM
I did some searching on here and couldn't find anything on the 2004 cavalier drift kits. I found stuff on the older ones, but not for my 04. So does anyone know where I can get this kit? I saw one on an ebay car, but to no avail, I find no kits. So any help would be muchly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: 04 Drift kit
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:00 PM
I think the only available 04 drift kit is ECC's urethane kit. Its on backorder everywhere until June or July since they are trying to catch up with production and having shut down thier urethane company late last year.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:17 PM
Like Shifted said, the kit isn't available at the moment. Versus Motorsports makes it.. or I guess PURE does, but Versus owns PURE or something.. Im not sure exactly how it works, lol...

There are a few people on this site with the 03+ drift.

I've got one, with some pics in my profile and cardomain. I ordered it from ECC Motorsports. Great company to deal with, imo.

Good luck.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 11:58 AM
thanks for your help guys, is it called the drift kit or by another name? w00tburgers, any problems with fitment? How long did it take to get it once ordered?
So far, that is the best looking kit I have seen. Car looks great man!
Thursday, March 17, 2005 12:50 PM
Versus catalogues it under the "Speed" name. ECC, and most other resellers call it "Drift" though.

Fitment was pretty good, I have some minor issues that I need to fix, but nothing too serious.

Shipping was a long time ago, so I can't really remember but I think it only took a few weeks. I think the kit needed to be made when I ordered it, so that would have taken some time.

Thanks for the comments man, hopefully they resume production soon so you can get a kit too.

Friday, March 18, 2005 5:32 PM
Thanks for all of your help guys!
Friday, March 18, 2005 6:15 PM
Goodluck on getting the kit man, I hope it works out for you. I love the drift kits...especially on the 2000+ cavaliers.

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Sunday, March 20, 2005 12:43 PM
Thanks, I look forward to getting that bad boy put on. Know of any other kits that look good on the 04 cavies, looking for something with good lines, nothing goddy or too extreme?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search