suicide installation difficulty level????? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
suicide installation difficulty level?????
Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:07 AM
I wuz contemplating some ideaz bout my doorz and i wuz thinking since everybody and there mother's grandmother has lambo doorz i figured i would go down another route w/ tha suicidez. Now how hard (and how expensive) iz it 2 install just tha two front doorz on my 03 sedan. cuz I think it would be sweet 2 have tha front and rear doorz open up 2 each other!!!!

itz not what u drive, itz what drivez u

Re: suicide installation difficulty level?????
Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:10 AM
Probably something a professional would have to do, you have to create new hinges, and if they are mounted just slightly off (talking millimeters), the door won't close and seal. Not something that is impossible to do my all means, but also not something you want to attempt if you've never had experience in that area before. Hanging a door on the stock hinges is hard enough

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:26 AM
cuz i just got tha idea playing Need for Speed 2. but I hear you about tha stock hinges!!!

itz not what u drive, itz what drivez u
Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:29 AM
in order to install suicide hinges on a sedan's front doors, the B Pillar needs to be severely reinforced and a custom hinge needs to be made. it probably won't look very pretty from the inside cause there won't really be any room to hide the hinge.

on a side note, please type properly. it helps people read your message better and makes you look a little better.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:59 AM
Musta forgot where the S key is...............

Prob look like sh;t since there is nowhere to weld in the hinge pockets cuz the pillar is so narrow.

Im sure Cannon's good buddy BigDaddy will be in here to tell us how to do it with stock hinges...........ahahhahahha

Saturday, March 19, 2005 4:43 PM
@!#$ you !!!!

can i haz bondo
Saturday, March 19, 2005 4:45 PM
i refuse to get involved in another discussion about anything any more

can i haz bondo
Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:49 PM
bwaaaahahahahahahahahaha

on a serious note it would be very difficult to do the suisides on a front door of a sedan...

it would be almost imposible to make it so you could still open the rear doors....

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search