mms vert door kit - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
mms vert door kit
Sunday, March 20, 2005 3:09 PM
i will be receiving my kit within a few days or so and i am also 3 months away from buying another fire....... the question i have is, if i put the kit on my current car and hammer the lip that sticks out under the fender, will i be able to put my stock hinges back on and everything be like normal? i would like to put the vert hinges on the new car when i get it, yet im too impatient to wait 3 months to put these on. thanks for any info.

Re: mms vert door kit
Sunday, March 20, 2005 3:21 PM
I would just wait why do it twice..

Sunday, March 20, 2005 3:33 PM
id buy 2 sets

Click Here, To Check Out My Interior
Email Me If Interested_____________________________________Email Me If Interested
Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:54 PM
i want to know also about if you put the stock hinges back on, will everything line up properly? are there any downsides to knocking the piece off when u might want to put the stock hinges back on?
Sunday, March 20, 2005 10:17 PM
the stock hinges will go back on just fine... if you wanna mess with it. the pieces that you have to knock down or cut off don't affect the stock hinges at all.

Monday, March 21, 2005 4:21 AM
so the protruding strip plays no purpose to the function of the door?
Monday, March 21, 2005 4:37 AM
yea

Monday, March 21, 2005 7:31 AM
all the piece does is allow you to reinstall a "dust" shield inside the fender... no association with the door.

Click Here, To Check Out My Interior
Email Me If Interested_____________________________________Email Me If Interested
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search