Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids? - Page 7 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids?
Saturday, November 18, 2006 3:42 PM
man they look really sick on there i def want a pair! do they affect the light output at all?

01 cavi 4 door
big changes coming in 07

Re: Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids?
Saturday, November 18, 2006 3:46 PM
no the light output is the same. They barely cover my projector

Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:05 AM

Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:34 AM
Greencavi wrote:

IMO that picture is what makes them look BAD ass. dont get me wrong...they look sick as hell in daylight. but ^^ pic is the one ive always wanted to see, but no one with angel eyes have ever installed these.

keep posting pics man. and if you havent already, start a thread in photos&media. lookin good!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:39 AM

Check out my CARDOMAIN page
Sunday, November 19, 2006 5:38 PM
josh you need to make your custom set for 03+...i def dont like the ones that you offer from that other company! do you kno about the CF door handles/ b-pillars yet for availability?

Monday, November 20, 2006 11:02 AM
damn jeremy!!! that @!#$ looks insaine!!! lol... cant wait for em to go osale... btw thanx for the help with the projectors a couple weeks ago... josh has a set for me to build on the way... cant wait to see the finished product...

Myspace

Monday, November 20, 2006 11:27 AM
oh your welcome. told you he is a great guy to deal with. And thanx for the comment

Monday, November 20, 2006 2:11 PM
so u did a 00 headlight swap greencavi.. to put these eyelids on and make them resemble 95-99.. lmao

they look good tho.. i like em. but i dont think i like em enough for my car :/

Monday, November 20, 2006 8:40 PM
yeah I did a 00 headlight swap. Just something about the 95-99 style lights I dont like. I think the eyelids just help set off the halos.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:05 AM
Manta Z(The Primered One) wrote:so u did a 00 headlight swap greencavi.. to put these eyelids on and make them resemble 95-99.. lmao

they look good tho.. i like em. but i dont think i like em enough for my car :/

jeremy did his headlight swap long before the eyelids were even here. these eyelids come for the 95-99's, and also the 00-02's too.
so there is no need to do a headlight swap.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:42 AM
lol yeh i know.. i just thought it was funny he went to the taller headlights then put these eyelids to make it resemble a 95-99 again from somewhat of a distance..lol

i mean look

does that not look like a 95-99? lol

but i like em josh.. some of those angles are making it tempting for me. and dont think i dont appreciate all the hard work and time u put into ur projects and products for the jmarket. Btw i need to talk to u sometime about how u made those clear lenses.. i want to use the same method to make something a little different. I'll pm u tonight about it..

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 6:12 AM
LOL, that is funny.
i didnt catch that in the prior post. LOL

sure bud. hit me up when you've got some time.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 8:35 AM
you know I just noticed that too that is funny thanks for pointing that out LOL

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 12:08 PM
Very interested. Let me know when they become available for the 00 Z24.

Friday, November 24, 2006 8:37 PM
so josh, about how much longer we got?

Myspace

Saturday, November 25, 2006 5:40 AM
when these make it on sale i think i'll be buying some for my 95-99..

Visit me on Cardomain
Monday, November 27, 2006 6:06 AM
josh, did you get the 95-99 test fitted yet? i was just wondering if when mounting these things on the 95-99 housings if those little plastic nipples (for lack of a better term) that are left behind from the mold injection of the lens need to be shaved off? i know the 2 on the bottom wont be a problem, but dont know if the one on the top will be a problem.

Injection is nice but id rather be BLOWN!
Monday, November 27, 2006 9:13 AM
I know on mind the nipple doesnt get in the way it is hidden under the eyelid and doesnt cause a problem at all. I hope that helped

Monday, November 27, 2006 2:54 PM
THEY ARE READY TO ORDER!!!

Well, at least the 95-99 and 00-02 Fiber Glass Eyelids are.
The Carbon Fiber Eyelids will take another 2 weeks due to the clear coat needs to cure. I dont want people receiving C/F Eye Lids with ripples in the clear 'cause of shipping.

Here is the link for 95-99's: http://izntrbl.vstore.ca/product_info.php/pName/9599-cavalier-trd-style-fiber-glass-eyelids/cName/custom-fiberglass-abs-items-bcavalier-trd-style-eyelids

Here is the link for 00-02's: http://izntrbl.vstore.ca/product_info.php/pName/0002-cavalier-trd-style-fiber-glass-eyelids/cName/custom-fiberglass-abs-items-bcavalier-trd-style-eyelids

Thanks for everyones comments and support. It is highly appreciated!!!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Monday, November 27, 2006 3:07 PM
o @!#$ sun!!! lol...

Myspace

Monday, November 27, 2006 8:52 PM
AWESOME!! Too bad the C/F ones aren't out yet.. but I think it'll be well worth the wait. I see that the fiberglass version is going for $80.. what price are we lookin at for the C/F? I dunno if maybe you already discussed prices in this incredibly LOOOONG post thread.. Just curious what I'll be shelling out in a couple weeks for my set.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 2:58 AM
you have to read all 7 pages dean. sorry bud.

lol. naw, i dont think i have mentioned it yet.
the c/f eyelids will be 100.00.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 5:48 AM
When any one order these and you have questions please feel free to email me at stealthcav@gmail.com. I will help out with any questions

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 7:42 AM
SWEET!!!!!! I should hopefuly have the money for the CF ones when they come out.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:48 AM
im probably going to wait till all my holiday shopping is done. ya i know there is something wrong with me, putting others before myself. ive got the room on my credit card, but i need to pay it off, badly.

car payment, insurence, visa, phone bill, and school tuition... all that within a few weeks of each other.

Injection is nice but id rather be BLOWN!
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search