03-05 Sunfire Lip kit? - Page 4 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 03-05 Sunfire Lip kit?
Monday, April 14, 2008 5:17 PM
the dealer i went to has actually installed on. they said its 3m double stick tape, and OPTIONAL screws

Monday, April 14, 2008 9:03 PM
screws and tape, its all add ons, and the side skirts dont HAVE to say sunfire... just use 99-02 gt skirts....

the 03+ are the only ones that said sunfire

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:56 AM
Just FYI if you haven't done so already. If you find any of the parts online check with the company directly before purchasing. GMaccessoriesstore.com still has it up on their website as being available for purchase but the girl in the parts department has informed me that they no longer have any stock on the complete kit or individual parts. Time to look elsewhere!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 2:27 PM
SweetnessGT wrote:Damn... if only those sides didn't have "Sunfire" stamped into them...

-Chris-

To cover what Andy mentioned, the sides just go over your factory GT/03+ sides. They're not complete replacements. So no worries for you.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 7:50 PM
FRONT FASICA

REAR FASCIA

SIDE PANEL (LH)

SIDE PANEL (RH)

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 5:59 AM
Did you purchase them?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 8:57 AM
Not yet, but they are mine. The dealer ordered them, and now MY DEALER has them in stock so no worries here...

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:22 AM
Gary Frank wrote:Thanks Diablita, i emailed PontiacPartsPeople.com for a shipping price to Ontario b4 i order

IS the side skirts a full replacement? like one piece or is it also a add on? How hard is the kit to attach?

Dude I just received an email from PontiacPartsPeople.com

"Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately this has been discontinued by
Pontiac
and is no longer available. We are sorry that we are unable to help you
with
this particular item."

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:34 AM
LOL ^^^....i was just about to post that....

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately this has been discontinued by Pontiac and is no longer available. We are sorry that we are unable to help you with this particular item.

Sincerely,

Scott

www.pontiacpartspeople.com customer service team

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 2:11 PM
go through gmpartsdirect.com, or ur local dealer.....save the images i have above, and prove that it is available if they give u a hard time...those sheets are straight from the printer at Henry Brown Pontiac Buick GMC in Gilbert, Arizona

Monday, May 19, 2008 10:43 PM
Any one order theirs yet???

Monday, May 19, 2008 10:55 PM
ExESIVE FIRE now with CTS wrote:no offence but....

Lip Kit > Bomex

I agree Bomex=rice, Dude i love your front end! what is it?! i want my front to loook like that!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, May 19, 2008 10:56 PM
THATS THE LIP KIT!!!

Monday, May 19, 2008 10:57 PM
i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i googled it and found nothing! someone get a link for me pls!
Monday, May 19, 2008 11:00 PM
DUDE READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD you wont find it for anyless then 1400 shipped...then u gotta paint it and install it....READ THIS POST. SOEM PEOPLE DID SOME VERY VERY VERY HAD AND LONG RESEARCH TO FIND THIS KIT....

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:01 AM
Amazing.. now everyone wants a GM Lip.

I sure hope I can scrap some money to pick it up myself. lol been a long time waiting.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:10 AM
one question, do the sideskirt replace, or go over the factory

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 4:21 PM
RobMan41 wrote:Amazing.. now everyone wants a GM Lip.

I sure hope I can scrap some money to pick it up myself. lol been a long time waiting.

Exactly what I was thinking. I've been wanting that kit for a long time.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 12:54 AM
So has anyone purchased it?

Monday, July 07, 2008 9:05 AM
WHAT DOES THE REAR LOOK LIKE. iF SOMEONE POSTED A PIC. i AM SORRY SOMETIMES AL THE PICS DON'T COME UP. bUT i AM INTERESTED AS TO WHAT THE REAR LOOKS LIKE. THANKS

Monday, July 07, 2008 7:41 PM
Ecoclean wrote:WHAT DOES THE REAR LOOK LIKE. iF SOMEONE POSTED A PIC. i AM SORRY SOMETIMES AL THE PICS DON'T COME UP. bUT i AM INTERESTED AS TO WHAT THE REAR LOOKS LIKE. THANKS

Its already been posted. Click one page back in the post and take a look at Andy's (ExESIVE Fire's) pic. And next time shut off caps cause it makes it look like you are YELLING! :LOUD NOISES:

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 4:22 AM
I went to my local dealership yesterday and had a guy run the part numbers , the front and rear numbers did not show up in the computer anymore. The guy made a phone call and found a full kit then I saw his jaw drop... they wanted $2500! I laughed, thanked the guy for his time, and walked out. When I got home last night I was still curious so I checked back with gmpartsdirect.com. If I remember right the sides and rear came up, but the front is no longer listed now. I've checked on this kit a few times over the last year or so, and each time there has been a change. I know Evofire mentioned he had ordered one a month or so ago, but has anyone else checked on the kit within the last month??

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:59 AM
I just found this on eBay and I thought I would go ahead and post it in this thread. There's no picture, but the part number matches the one posted on page 2 of this thread for all three front bumper extensions.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:47 PM
that has been on ebay FOREVER!!! ive had it book marked for atleast 4-5 months now....

good find though J!!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:51 PM
So, is no one buying it because that price is really outrageous?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search