Sunfire Hid Setup .... Complete 56k....No - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sunfire Hid Setup .... Complete 56k....No
Sunday, January 13, 2008 6:41 AM
These are the new Hid set ups im now Really Concidering Selling to the Jbody guys maybe as a Gp .... i dont know yet .....
200 bucks and its a complete Plug and Play system ..... other then the face u gotta find a decent place to mount the ballest ... i can get
Any style bulb .... and in the near future will be able to have high / low beam Hid systems ... using 2 ballests

Anywho on with the Pictures ..

C / C Welcome

Re: Sunfire Hid Setup .... Complete 56k....No
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:03 PM
r u making these kits because that is the same ballast my buddie just got off ebay for 70 shipped
Thursday, January 17, 2008 3:37 PM
no im not making these kits ......

and ya theres alot of ebay kits around ...... i dont mind ... nor do i trust them ....
these have a 2 yr warrenty .. and im only putting these out here if people cant find any around toronto for cheaper ...

Saturday, January 19, 2008 9:27 AM
Hey man those are pretty bright and look nice. Would those fit in a 2000 cavalier head light? Where abouts did you get them?? I just live in Oshawa and would like to upgrade from what i've got now.

Saturday, January 19, 2008 11:21 AM
i want that soooo bad..... pretty much the same set up but i want blue/purple ones how much would that set me back?

Sunday, January 20, 2008 6:24 AM
Chris Gulin wrote:Hey man those are pretty bright and look nice. Would those fit in a 2000 cavalier head light? Where abouts did you get them?? I just live in Oshawa and would like to upgrade from what i've got now.

Chris .... in all honesty i can get ANY bulbs ..... its kinda neat actually the kit comes with a booklet that shows you the style of bulb for all cars ......(i think just north american tho)
What do you have now .... stk ?
cause that is what i went from .... and i made the install in under 30 mins .... just had to drill a hole to mount the bracket ..... everything else you just plug in and your on your way ......
if i don't have the bulbs .... the down time is 2 weeks from china .... so for Chris out in oshawa ..... thats no prob ... but if people from the US want these ... i suggest buying an extra bulb .........
for 50 to 60 bucks for a HID bulb .......its really not that expensive
If you choose after that you want another colour ..... thats not a problem.... just change bulbs

P.S anyone that tells u that these bulbs might melt your housings and stuff like is
some times there are issues where the people putting these together .... have crossed the socket wires ....
but just to make sure i took them out and with little effort they came out you can relocate them if you want to use your hid's for highs or low's only

Freak04 wrote:i want that soooo bad..... pretty much the same set up but i want blue/purple ones how much would that set me back?

50 -60 bucks depending on the bulb ........ there is gonna be New H7 Dual high and low beam bulbs (2 in one socket) and they will be comign out for all applications soon ....
i think thats amazing for guys with high n low on one bulb wanting hid's

Sunday, January 20, 2008 7:10 AM
hey man, 94 sunbird, 9006 bulbs for lows.. got em? how much? mounting is eaaasy, theres 5 miles of space in the car haha

Sunday, January 20, 2008 7:28 AM
^^^ U got Mail !

Sunday, January 20, 2008 10:21 AM
wow sunfires have so much room between the chassis and the bumper.

I'm back from the dead.
Currently Driving: RSX Type-S.
My Cavalier Burnt up :-(
Sunday, January 20, 2008 11:38 AM
I am definitely interested in the high and low beam 2 ballast setup for my Sunfire! What colors are available? Also, how exactly is it installed?

Sunday, January 20, 2008 12:09 PM
up to 10,000k in all bulbs ..... but right now the only one available in dual single socket is the h7
and it is installed into the socket itself ..... one is a little bit farther out then the first one ...
now if your talkin about installing it into yoru car ..... look @ the pic's above .... thats all u need to kno really is where to mount the ballest's .... everything else is plug and play

Sunday, January 20, 2008 12:23 PM
hey man i think this is good things... i am from the toronto area myself my only question is can you or do you offer project lens... very interested by i know that i get pissed when people don;t do it correct while driving towards and or right on my a%$, please give me a ring at 416 605 7448 name patrick.. peace
Sunday, January 20, 2008 12:37 PM
Doyle wrote:up to 10,000k in all bulbs ..... but right now the only one available in dual single socket is the h7
and it is installed into the socket itself ..... one is a little bit farther out then the first one ...
now if your talkin about installing it into yoru car ..... look @ the pic's above .... thats all u need to kno really is where to mount the ballest's .... everything else is plug and play

Sweet! So, I could get a color that would be pretty close to my Sylvania Silver Star fog light bulbs?

Sunday, January 20, 2008 4:40 PM
yepp or i could give you a deal on 2 sets of hid'so then u would be perfectly the same for both ,...

Sunday, January 20, 2008 5:03 PM
How easy would the HIDs in the fog lights be to install? Also, how would it work with just the single ballast for the low beams? Those things are pretty damn bright and I don't use the brights that much any way, so I'm thinking the dual setup would be sort of pointless.

Sunday, January 20, 2008 5:58 PM
your choice .... i'd go just low beams and fogs ..... not highs .... but thats me

Monday, May 27, 2013 11:40 PM
how much for dual h7? I want a dual h7 hid kit that is the same color in high and low beam! I hate the xenon and then switch to high beam and ugly yellow
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search