Spolier Part confirmation? Autocross spoiler? - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Spoiler Part confirmation? Autocross spoiler?
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:29 AM
Wow, I dig it

Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:18 PM
marc lannon wrote:it is the spoiler in the pic above, its in the booth right now and i'll post some pics once its out

Outta the booth yet?

Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:07 PM
no not yet, i gotta give em a call in the am, hopefully tomorrow or monday. but i don't think i'm going to put it on until the weather starts to warm up a little.......

Monday, January 26, 2009 2:39 PM
any word? i wanna know NOW! thanks

Monday, January 26, 2009 3:07 PM
Pics or it doesn't exist.

Monday, January 26, 2009 3:07 PM
should be any day, i work next to a ford dealer and we do a lot of business with them( thats why i sent it there, cause its inexpensive and a good job), but it takes them some time to get it done,....i'm itching now to get it back.

Friday, January 30, 2009 7:16 AM
Here you go..

It looks good. Nice sunglasses btw...lol

Friday, January 30, 2009 6:22 PM
Nice thats enough proof for me. Thanks!

Friday, January 30, 2009 6:32 PM
hmmmm apparently my sig is too big as I know have a warning about it.....

anyways I want to see more installed pics of people with this spoiler, I'm sick of the either really big and ricy wings
definitely don't like the Rk Sport double spoilers
and not crazy about the stock one

Friday, January 30, 2009 6:48 PM
Xplicit wrote:hmmmm apparently my sig is too big as I know have a warning about it.....

anyways I want to see more installed pics of people with this spoiler

If you want to see more people with that spoiler feel free to buy me one... and yes your sig is 25 pixels too wide.

Friday, January 30, 2009 6:58 PM
Shadowfire wrote:
Xplicit wrote:hmmmm apparently my sig is too big as I know have a warning about it.....

anyways I want to see more installed pics of people with this spoiler

If you want to see more people with that spoiler feel free to buy me one... and yes your sig is 25 pixels too wide.

nice try it would be going on my fire wayyyyy before that would ever happen
but i will keep your request in mind when I win the lotto

Now can i find my picture of my sig to edit it.....

Friday, January 30, 2009 6:59 PM

anyways I want to see more installed pics of people with this spoiler, I'm sick of the either really big and ricy wings
definitely don't like the Rk Sport double spoilers
and not crazy about the stock one

Buy me one too if you have the extra $400 kicking around.

Friday, January 30, 2009 7:00 PM
In all seriousness I think this will be next on my list, that is if it doesn't mysteriously become hard to purchase after the confirmation like the GM lip kit.

Friday, January 30, 2009 7:02 PM
i got that spoiler for $180 canadian and paid $110 to get it painted. nowhere near $400!!!!

Friday, January 30, 2009 7:08 PM
Howd you manage getting it for $180?

Friday, January 30, 2009 7:31 PM
marc lannon wrote:i got that spoiler for $180 canadian and paid $110 to get it painted. nowhere near $400!!!!

Already did a quick and crappy sig of my new car.... and it is right size

Pictures of it mounted etc....

Saturday, January 31, 2009 4:46 AM
i deal with the part manager at gm where i live, he found one in montreal and it was there forever so he sold it for the price of the other spoilers, his reasoning to me was that he was unsure if it was the regular OEM one, so i don't think he really cared

Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:11 AM
marc lannon wrote:i deal with the part manager at gm where i live, he found one in montreal and it was there forever so he sold it for the price of the other spoilers, his reasoning to me was that he was unsure if it was the regular OEM one, so i don't think he really cared

Lucky, the Pontiac dealership close to me shut down almost three years ago. So the only way I can get my hands on it is through an online parts department or GMPartsdirect which all list it for roughly $400.

Re: Spolier Part confirmation? Autocross spoiler?
Saturday, June 27, 2009 2:03 PM
I can second that as the correct part number. Fedex just dropped mine off 5 minutes ago

edit:

Pardon the dust, they were doing road construction for the last couple weeks that involved removing the asphalt and leaving it as gravel... just finished yesterday and I haven't been to the car wash yet

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, June 27, 2009 2:30 PM

Saturday, June 27, 2009 4:54 PM
Cool beans.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 8:14 PM
hey i know im digging this stuff up from the dead. I am very interested in purchasing this spoiler but had a question for anyone that has it already. Does this spoiler fit the old spoilers mounting holes? or will i have to drill new holes into my trunk and patch up the old holes?

Thanks in advance,
Jamie
Saturday, September 10, 2011 11:58 AM
I have this spoiler on my 05 sunfire and yes the Autocross spoiler fits with the stock spoilers holes. The only part that is a pain with the installation is removing the tape and extending the wiring to fit in the new spoiler. I would say that the project takes around 1 hour to complete, and the spoiler should come with instructions.... and here is a little advice. Do not pay full price for the spoiler, please negotiate. If someone still has the spoiler in stock, they are trying to rid of them from their inventory and since there is very little to no interest in these parts, the buyer has some negotiation power.
Friday, September 23, 2011 6:50 PM
OMG I WANT IT!!!

Thursday, April 19, 2012 7:39 AM
So does it sit close to the rear window like the stock one, or is it intended to be placed further back on the trunk? or on the edge like the cavalier?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search