Z24 spoiler on a Sunfire? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Z24 spoiler on a Sunfire?
Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:06 PM
I tried a search and I couldnt find anything on it so, I have a 99 Sunfire coupe and I'm not fond of the spoiler so can I put a 99 z24 spoiler on her? Would it cover up the holes? If not can I cover the holes with vinyl because I don't have the money for the proper bodywork. Sorry about all the questions, I'm a newbie here.

Re: Z24 spoiler on a Sunfire?
Sunday, January 13, 2013 9:17 AM
the sunfire trunk is an entirely different shape from a cavalier. cavalier spoilers will not "bolt on" to a sunfire coupe. only a sedan. common sense will also tell you that a Z24 spoiler which mounts on the END of the trunk, will not cover up the holes for a window hugging spoiler such as the sunfire which mounts to the FRONT of the trunk... filling them over with vinyl is not proper and will not seal. first good rain or run through a car wash and you will have a swimming pool in your trunk.... save your pennies and mod the car properly when you have the funding to do so. until then leave it alone

"Is that your exhaust or is that the sound of someone deflating a cat?"
Re: Z24 spoiler on a Sunfire?
Sunday, January 13, 2013 9:38 AM
Thanks for the response man. As you can (clearly) tell I know nothing about her just yet because I've only had it about a month.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search