spyder led tail light ? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
spyder led tail light ?
Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:01 PM
so i just got a set and need a little help wiring them up. It has led rings on the inners and outers plus a spot for a halogen on both. What i want is outer led ring to be the running lights, inner ring to be brake and then the outer halogen to be blinker. Could i just pull the wire from the harness that goes to that function and wire it up how i want it or is there a better way.

Re: spyder led tail light ?
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 5:44 AM
is there anybody that can help me with these tail lights.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:52 AM
I just tapped into the running lights for both inner and outer taillights leds

Modding my j since I found the org
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 4:26 PM
yeah i went and looked at it and i dont think i can do it the way i want. plus i got a new idea that i might go with
Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:31 PM
I have the same lights and I was going to do something like that but the brake lights and turn signals are together. Now that I think about it you could run the center of outer as brake/ turns and use the 3rd brake light to make one of the rings turn on with the brakes and the other ring as parking light. Now you got me thinking again.......

Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:12 PM
huh if someone can get me a wireing diagram of how they did it that would be great... i was thinking of just using it the normal way then wiring the rings into my emergency lights i use for fire/ems
Tuesday, April 02, 2013 6:16 AM
I plan on redoing my setup and adding sequential (chasing) tail lights. When I do this I will document it on the exterior form.

Saturday, April 06, 2013 4:22 AM
so i got my tail lights in the mail the yesterday.. and they where the wrong freaking ones. i ordered them from ebay and then read the discription and noticed that they might not work. when i pluged one in it never lit up so stupid me turned it over and fried it. the other one did the same except i never turned it over. so i somehow convinced the fiancee to let me buy some more. i found a couple more that have the cavalier numbers but so did the other ones and i just want to make sure they will work before i waste more money.
thanks

are these ones here going to work
help me plz
Saturday, April 06, 2013 4:34 PM
They should work. Do you have the resistor installed?

Sunday, April 07, 2013 11:32 AM
i believe so...the last one had one... and if it blinks fast oh well i could care less
Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:33 PM
if you felt like running super long wires you could just take the blinker lights from the front and use the 3ed brake light as the brake wire

green twat waffle

Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:42 PM
ok so now im mad... got my new leds in today and they did the same freaking thing... anybody no what im doing wrong or could link me to a red light that i could put in my tails that will work with out burning them up..
Sunday, April 21, 2013 6:46 PM
Just use regular Orange halogen bulbs

Monday, April 22, 2013 5:07 AM
i have a clear lense so it needs to be red
Monday, April 22, 2013 9:54 AM
I do too, for turn signals it can be red or yellow .

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:30 PM
but they would still be the brake light
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:40 PM
They would be brake and turn signals

Friday, April 26, 2013 5:14 AM
oh well i just want leds that work.. i think led tails would look so much better in a clear lens then a halogen
Friday, April 26, 2013 10:30 PM
Oh I do too don't get me wrong, but I've noticed unless on our tail lines are a pain unless you are a automotive electrician its a pain in the glutes

Thursday, May 09, 2013 9:11 PM
these are the exact ones im using in mine right now.

Saturday, May 11, 2013 11:47 AM
which ones

Sunday, June 02, 2013 1:06 PM
Sorry it took so long. Here is the item number 290924609163 type it into eBay. Sorry again for taking so long.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search