'03/'05 aftermarket projectors, yes or no - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: '03/'05 aftermarket projectors, yes or no
Monday, September 02, 2013 5:55 PM
EBay has them for 280 shipped

Modding my j since I found the org

Friday, September 06, 2013 9:15 AM
BLACK MANTIS wrote:I was interested in getting those projector lights but Ifound that they were way overpriced ,so Ill wait for the price to come down to a decent level maybe $250 or so.CarID sells them for $415 WHICH IS WAY TOO MUCH !

Are you in search for a black set? The seller that blu04DD ordered his from still has his on the labor day discount and a free ship. I am saving up for some suspension parts, but I decided to jump on this deal and take an extra week to save for the suspension stuff. They should be here tomorrow. I searched for some photos of the black ones on these cars, and found Brok22's Cardomain page with one picture of them on the page. I ordered a set immediately.

'03 LS Sport 5spd, Amsoil fluids, Vibrant cat-back, 5% 3M color stable tint, Z24 trunk lid

Thursday, September 12, 2013 2:28 PM
Nice, here are a few more recent pics..

Friday, November 01, 2013 7:55 PM
Heres a pic of mine installed.

'03 LS Sport 5spd, Amsoil fluids, Vibrant cat-back, 5% 3M color stable tint, Z24 trunk lid

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:49 AM
BigJimTheChevs wrote:blu04DD,
I got the same lights only w/o the leds for $170. Just got around to installing them. When I hit the high beam the door in the light opens to give me high beams but then a service light in dash comes on. Does yours? Shut car off service light goes off. Start car and turn on low beams no problems, but hit the highs and service light comes back on??? Anyone with any ideas?

Mine do the exact same thing, so it isn't just me huh. I wonder what the fix is.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 1:58 PM
Probably need more resistance across the high beam in order to satisfy the BCM that the high beams are in fact, on.
Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:50 PM
John Lenko wrote:Probably need more resistance across the high beam in order to satisfy the BCM that the high beams are in fact, on.

I agree, it sounds like your system thinks the light is burned out.

Thursday, December 12, 2013 10:18 AM
hot damn, those look absolutely identical to the shrouds I built for my second retrofit

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 10:02 AM
Beautiful ride bud! Congrats
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search