Toyota cav mirror questions.. - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Toyota cav mirror questions..
Thursday, August 18, 2011 4:57 PM
I just installed my toyo mirrors and am very happy with them. But the glass does suck.

Has anyone actually fixed the glass angle issue or does everyone just "deal"?? If so how?

Looking to wire these up to the stock power mirror adjuster. The how-to I found seems to be for just the toyo switch. Is there a how-to for hooking them up to the stock switch?

When it comes to the folding option im not to sure. Say I want to hook it up to my oem door locks. What wires go where? And do I have to hit the alarm again to open them once im in the car. On a compustar alarm with the door lock feature where they lock automatically after its started..would that work?

Re: Toyota cav mirror questions..
Thursday, August 18, 2011 5:14 PM
i tested everywire on mine. i think i will most likely hook it up to the door locks. as for the mirrors i just delt with the pass side. the driver side is fine. but parallel parking is a no no no. lol that and i cant really seen my rear wheels any more.

Thursday, August 18, 2011 9:10 PM
You could get new glass cut for them.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, August 19, 2011 4:32 AM
When I had them I had new glass cut for the passenger side.

Wasn't too terrible expensive around $100 for me.

Want hub spacers rear disk brackets or trailing arm bushings? Shoot me a PM.

Friday, August 19, 2011 4:57 AM
I thought you could swap the glass from the american ones?

Friday, August 19, 2011 4:57 AM
No different shape.

Want hub spacers rear disk brackets or trailing arm bushings? Shoot me a PM.

Monday, August 22, 2011 6:30 PM
Bump.....looking for help on the wiring of these to the stock switch using the relay box.

Not sure here the box and the switch all go.

For the fold option im going to use a basic 2 pole momentary switch.
Monday, August 22, 2011 6:51 PM
Back to the mirror issue. I want to get a mirror shop to cut one for me, but in the meantime I went to autozone and bought some adhesive cut to fit mirror like material, it is only like 6 bucks. I hope it works out, my car is still in the garage.

Sig'less since '02!
Saturday, January 11, 2014 6:40 AM
Just trying to track down a relay box that will work with it.. i think i found an MR2 as Philly suggested. but does any one, know who had the mirrors with the box and what it looks like?

can u confirm what this box looks like pr a part number on the relay box its self?

OEM CAMBER/CASTER KIT 10 People for $210 <P>
GOT ECOTEC?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search