ever use vvivid vinyl... you shouldn't. a review - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ever use vvivid vinyl... you shouldn't. a review
Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:01 AM
sold my cavalier loooong ago, but as it is a car community i think about still pretty often it occurs that this could benifit anyone considering vinyl wrapping a car.....

so it's been just under a year since I installed this film. the layers of the laminate are separating right on my car. the color is staying put (so it IS installed right), only the top LAYER of the film is coming up. I called customer service and they ran me around for several days before telling me that it looked like "wear and tear" (this is BEFORE the edges started bubbling up too, when it was only to the interior of the car panels where no friction occurs). they are suggesting I rub all over my car or something? really? then when I was able to debunk that theory they start in asking if I used thier vinyl care products. they were clearly searching for ANY way to not cover it. I escalated to a supervisor and got nowhere. I'm now stuck with this inferior, poorly made, peeling garbage on my car that has zero support from the company behind it. seriously folks, DO NOT BUY. they will take your money and WILL NOT SUPPORT THIER PRODUCT. I've worked customer service and phone line tech support before and I can tell you from my experience that they are researching and developing scripts for thier operators designed to never have to warranty or refund anything ever.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search