PIC REQUEST: Toyota Front Fenders - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
PIC REQUEST: Toyota Front Fenders
Sunday, September 17, 2006 9:56 AM
I'd like to request some pics of the Toyota fenders actually on a car, preferrably from straight on and maybe a 3/4 angle... some pictures to detail exactly how wide they are compared to stock. Before and after pictures would be good too. I'm probably going to pic them up instead of getting blister flares to house my front wheels (18x8.5 +35 is super flush >.< ). I did search, and there aren't pics that really show how wide they are compared to stock.

Re: PIC REQUEST: Toyota Front Fenders
Sunday, September 17, 2006 10:04 AM
search

Sunday, September 17, 2006 10:12 AM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=235536&t=235536#235536

Sunday, September 17, 2006 10:15 AM
Hey I don't have any on this computer, but here are some I have on my yahoo site. Sorry some people here know how to say Search before tryin' to help. I'm getting more then tired of people like that. I hope this helps. Cause that is what the org is tryin' to do is help others. I think some have forgot that, or just needs to be reminded.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/firenv3/album?.dir=c640&.src=ph

Sunday, September 17, 2006 10:56 AM
I was always bagged on for posting something before I searhced, now I search before I post something. If you try to look for yourself and you cant find anything im more then happy to help you find it.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 11:35 AM
20Rob05 wrote:I did search, and there aren't pics that really show how wide they are compared to stock.
Looks like he did search! Maybe you might want to read before putting "Search" as a post. I'm so tired of this place tryin' to tell eveyone to Search. Hell almost anything someone can't find they put in the post the did Search. You shouldn't have to do that. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 12:13 PM
sorry i can't find many pics of the front of my car, hopefully this might help? I'll trya nd get a pic tomoro

ian

Sunday, September 17, 2006 12:19 PM
I found something when I searched... oh well

Sunday, September 17, 2006 2:27 PM
Most of the reason ive pretty much stopped using this site, Got tired of reading "search" in every post where someone asked a question. At least some people are still willing to help out around here though.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:03 PM
I saw your pics Ian, I found several pics of the toyota fenders, but not any good before and after pics.

Although I just searched "toyota fender" and "toyo fender," not before and after... it's hard to find posts in this forum.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:05 PM
Thanks TRD Cav Fire and Warped...

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:14 PM
Are all the 3rd gen fenders the same? I know that there are three different headlight styles but are the fenders actually different? I'm asking because I need to know if I should get the 00+ Toyota fenders or the 95-99 toyota fenders... or if there's even a difference.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:20 PM
^ I've been thinking the same thing...

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:54 PM
for the 95-99 version regulars (not toyo) there is a bracket on the fender that holds the corners. for the 00-02 version there is nothing there thats needed. the corners are held on by the headlights. for the 03 ups same thing as 02 but you have a one piece headlight/corners. So in reality ... get the year that you can find them cheaper. if thats the 95-99 version ... cut that bracket off, if its the 02 up version ... install and have fun!

Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:17 PM
Gotcha, thanks a lot!

Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:34 PM
Scotty B wrote:search

Why bother posting?

Here's some pics taken at the 01 Bash in Lordstown Ohio: http://www.teamforwardmotion.com/events/past/lordstown01/pictures/friday/plant/index.htm

If you have a look around in those pics, you'll also find a sneak peak (back in 01) of the Z24 sedan.... but GM of course switched to the LS Sport nameplate... heh....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search