Before and after pics - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Before and after pics
Thursday, June 24, 2010 8:50 AM
So I was looking through my old computer and found a photo of my car I took the first day I got it 2 years ago. Those textured faded grey bumpers were horrible to look at every day along with the huge wheel gap! What do you think of its transformation?

Before

Now

Re: Before and after pics
Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:01 AM
Very nice. What a difference 2 years can make. Great work and what a major change.

Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:20 AM
As if we didn't know what your car looked like by now

Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:28 AM
Miss Jazer wrote:As if we didn't know what your car looked like by now

You are aware miss jazer that we have new people joining the org so Im sure not everyone has seen my car. Besides, I posted this for fun to show what dedication can do and to show why Im proud of my ride that I built with my own hands. If you cant comment politely then just dont comment at all.

Dustnyou, I appreciate your comment. It is indeed a major change and Im glad it happened even though it happened slowly.
Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:39 AM
A new pic post a day nice

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:56 AM

i agree with jazer.

gus the car looks great but youv'e been whoring the @!#$ out of it all over the site, srry to say bro but it's gettin a little old. and bfore you get all pissy with me remember that this is a public internet site, you can't post pics of your car and not expect negative comments. i actually really like your car, but like jazer said it's gettin a little old.

Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:51 AM
i like the blue, but is it supposed to be an invert of Brian's Skyline in 2 Fast 2 Furious? the stripes i dont like much and i think black rims with polished lip would look tons better. nonetheless it's still a very nice car. i guess i am just voicing what my favorite car would look like.
Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:53 AM
So Ive posted 8 topics in the past year and a half....whats the big deal? Half of them had to do with getting help and opinions from the org which is what this site is aimed towards. Besides, Im sure many other people have posted a lot more than I have. Its rediculous how posting my photos and topics is something to bitch about now. So many arguments come my way when dont intend them to. Not sure what the purpose of this site is anymore.

"J-body.org-We know drama"
Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:57 AM
justin smith wrote:i like the blue, but is it supposed to be an invert of Brian's Skyline in 2 Fast 2 Furious? the stripes i dont like much and i think black rims with polished lip would look tons better. nonetheless it's still a very nice car. i guess i am just voicing what my favorite car would look like.

Haha no Justin its not supposed to be an invert. I never even thought of that. Lol I appreciate your input and its no problem voicing what your fav Cavy would look like. This is just my personal style, stripes work for some but not for others. Nontheless we must do what we like cause we are the ones who drive our cars.
Thursday, June 24, 2010 11:00 AM
looks alot better, good job!

Thursday, June 24, 2010 1:02 PM
yup it is all about what makes you happy. everyone will have their own opinion. good job though.

Thursday, June 24, 2010 3:31 PM
You shouldn't take what miss jazer said negatively. It only shows that people are following your and know your car. It's actually a good thing.

As for my feedback: WOW!!! Look at that front bumber! Radical change, I must say. I'm just glad I started off with a 2001 Cavy, and don't have to worry about those horrible black bumpers!!!

But your front is freaking awesome! Two pairs of fog lights?! WTF haha I don't even have a set of fog lights and I'm looking around on how to install a set on mine. But your front light layout is really nice.
As for the paint, good job too. But you probably could have saved money if you'd stayed white. Money aside, it looks great!
Thursday, June 24, 2010 4:35 PM
Hassoun wrote:You shouldn't take what miss jazer said negatively. It only shows that people are following your and know your car. It's actually a good thing.

As for my feedback: WOW!!! Look at that front bumber! Radical change, I must say. I'm just glad I started off with a 2001 Cavy, and don't have to worry about those horrible black bumpers!!!

But your front is freaking awesome! Two pairs of fog lights?! WTF haha I don't even have a set of fog lights and I'm looking around on how to install a set on mine. But your front light layout is really nice.
As for the paint, good job too. But you probably could have saved money if you'd stayed white. Money aside, it looks great!

Thanks man I appreciate your feedback. Both sets arent fog lights. Lol The ones in the middle openings are for my turn signals. I was sticking with white but I had the itch to do something different seeing how many white Cavys are around so I went with the viper blue. All in all its money well spent especially cause I did all the work myself and didnt have to pay someone.
Thursday, June 24, 2010 4:50 PM
either way, i still dont like the front bumper you have now. but i hate how it looked before. lol so in the end it looks tons better. still did a great job.

Thursday, June 24, 2010 5:56 PM
blucavvy wrote:

i agree with jazer.

gus the car looks great but youv'e been whoring the @!#$ out of it all over the site, srry to say bro but it's gettin a little old. and bfore you get all pissy with me remember that this is a public internet site, you can't post pics of your car and not expect negative comments. i actually really like your car, but like jazer said it's gettin a little old.

heh, says the people who have a picture of their car posted as their sig every time they make a post :p
sorry, i just find it alittle ironic. Not that having your car on a sig is wrong or anything.

but to the OP: i really like what you did to it, deffinately nice and clean.
p.s. this is the first time Ive seen a pic of your car...thx for posting.

p.p.s. seeing everyone's cars is half the fun of being on a j-body forum. I love getting new ideas and seeing people have pride in their rides.

THIS SITE NEEDS MOARRR PICS!

Thursday, June 24, 2010 7:20 PM
well this is the first time i've seen it...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search