Anyone from the souther cali area? - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone from the souther cali area?
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:49 AM
I see all these posts of people from the mid west all the way to the far east, but i wanna know where's Cali at? Don't be shy step up and let them know that J-Body's rep from cost to cost!

Re: Anyone from the souther cali area?
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 5:53 PM
Sup I'm from around oncenside we just had a small meet last weekend

*ecoboi*
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:04 PM
What's up, glad to see I'm not alone out here. I see you own a four door also, any mods?
Thursday, April 19, 2007 6:25 AM
Yeah I moded the ls body kit it comes with AEM cold air intake pacesetter header and catback Eibach lowering kit trunk bezel euro clears what about your self?

*ecoboi*
Friday, April 20, 2007 2:47 PM
No mods right now other than an performance air filter. I'm a little new to this scenery, I chose to buy a J-body simply because I like the underdog. The ecotec is a plus too
I'm trying to get as much info on the car as I can so I can achieve a one of a kind ride. One with a little cali flavor, definitly more go than show. What mods did you start with first, I'm leaning heavily twards the suspension.
Friday, April 20, 2007 5:17 PM
Yeah i started with the suspension first after that was the outside of the car rims making the body look good then i started messing with things under the hood what year is your cavi ?

*ecoboi*
Saturday, April 21, 2007 10:01 AM
I have an 03, it has a lot of work to be done on the outside. Small dents and scratches but overall it has a straight body. I plan to post some pics once I do some mods to it. Do you do all your own work or do you know of any good shops? I could always get the suspension and engine work done at one of the authorized dealers. But I would rather go for a cheaper alternative with equal results.
Saturday, April 21, 2007 2:11 PM
Yeah i did most of the work on my car it just takes time. Once you start working on your car you will learn alot about it

*ecoboi*
Monday, April 23, 2007 2:07 AM
So how often is there a J-Body meet in the southern cali area? what do you guys do exactly?
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 4:42 PM
Well we meet when every we can im going to start going north to this car club that just have gms in it i think they are pretty big

*ecoboi*
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:37 PM
Sounds cool, do you have any pics of your ride?

Sunday, April 29, 2007 2:08 PM
Riverside,CA here. I have a 2005 Sunfire. Don't really know of any other j's in my area???

Sunday, April 29, 2007 8:35 PM
Yeah i do ill post a web page so u can see them im sti;ll workin on the looks of my car so the pic change alot

*ecoboi*
Monday, April 30, 2007 8:04 PM
Well I'm from the Ontario area, like five min from the airport.
Monday, April 30, 2007 8:08 PM
Ok I'll be on the lookout for it. Hopefully I can post some pics of my own, soon.
Monday, May 07, 2007 4:03 PM
What's going on? Justleft Cali I was in Victorville, CA. I make my trips back home every chance I get since I only live in Arizona now. I'm a army guy so that explains the move. I got a 2002 Chevy 4 door, she was gold but I sanded her down and shot her in a coat of gray primer till paint in October. I've got mods, but yall can wait till the pics are up...
Wednesday, May 09, 2007 1:16 AM
Sounds good dude, keep me posted!
Saturday, May 19, 2007 5:43 PM
We should get some local J's together for a little meet...What do you guys think????

Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:59 PM
A local meet sounds like a good idea seeing as how summer time is here no one can do summer like CALI!!!!! lets make it happen. All we need to do is have a location and a guest list.
Monday, May 21, 2007 5:01 PM
We had a meet going on about a month ago just about 15 i think signed up and only 6 of us showed up but im down for one just give the time and date

*ecoboi*
Monday, May 21, 2007 6:03 PM
What would be a good location for everyone??? I'm in Riverside...not sure where anyone else is... It would be awesome to meet some other people with J's.

Monday, May 21, 2007 8:24 PM
Well I'm only in ontario, not very far from where your at. We need a list of people interested and the city they are from. That way we could narrow down some places that aren't too far for some.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007 6:11 PM
well im coming from oceanside idk very many places around this way

*ecoboi*
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:09 AM
Well first lets get the list of people interested in going and then we can get some ideas of where everyone wants to go.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:21 PM
1.You can count me in...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search