baltimore - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
baltimore
Sunday, September 23, 2007 8:27 AM
I just joined this site. Anyone here from Maryland or Abingdon?

Re: baltimore
Friday, December 19, 2008 2:17 PM
Im from Harford County...there is a meet that I just found out about in the White Marsh Mall Parking Lot next to Fuddruckers...Im not going for a couple of weeks but I thought you might of wanted to know bout it....saturdays at 2pm....i want to do some work on mine first before i take it somewhere with other j-bodies round...ya know
Friday, December 19, 2008 4:39 PM
^^^^yep true dat, the last meet i had wasnt very big but i hope for more MD people to come out. dont know if we will have a meet tomorrow, all depends on the weather. we will see.

"still want to smash that like the fist of an angry god"
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 11:34 AM
Im in Joppa, not too far from ya. Im sure meets have kinda died off with winter here and all but spring will start it back up.

Monday, December 29, 2008 3:57 PM
I live in overlea and im about 5 mins from whitemarsh mall. I have put a lot of work into my car and i have a lot more to go. i would def be into seeing what other people have started or completed on their cars.
Friday, February 20, 2009 9:08 AM
Im near bel air. Ive been to a whitemarsh meet too

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:41 AM
pg county, Fort Washington.. Im closer to northern va tho

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Saturday, March 21, 2009 8:46 PM
I'm at the Western end of MD in Allegany County. Been looking for a MD meet to go to
Friday, April 03, 2009 8:07 AM
Yea same here!

Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Monday, April 06, 2009 9:06 AM
So who is up for a meet sometime soon? I was thinking of starting up the whitemarsh meets again as long as the weather holds, but i want to find a central point where most MD J-Bodier's can meet up.

Monday, April 06, 2009 10:33 AM
Yea white marsh is far for me...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search