LOUISIANA J-BODY - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LOUISIANA J-BODY
Monday, October 15, 2007 10:22 AM
hey to all the j-body's in louisiana i was wondering if some of yall would want to meet up at the lakefront one weekend or somewhere where it is easy for yall just an idea so let me know

Re: LOUISIANA J-BODY
Thursday, November 08, 2007 11:43 AM
is there anybody out there wanna go to a bbq ill be getting all the food and some drinks if anyone is interested just let me know
Saturday, November 17, 2007 9:58 PM
ill meet up with you and diff try to get more j-bodys to go because there really isnt a big j-body group around Sulphur and Lake charles area

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 6:12 AM
hey micheal i got ur email but i wasnt able to reply to u cause i didnt have any time but yea i was looking to get a few of us together but we r going to have to wait cause my motor blew so im going to have to get another one i was planning on doing a 2.2l ecotec swap but ill let u and every1 else know when im done with that so we can get something going
Saturday, November 24, 2007 4:48 PM
ok thats cool just let me know when you want to have a meet and ill round up some other j-bodys

Saturday, November 24, 2007 4:53 PM
If we can get a big enuff J-body group together and thats a big if ima try to see if i can find us a track to race on some were close so we can have a J-body bash or somethin

Monday, November 26, 2007 7:14 PM
yea that sounds good i mean whenever is good for u and any1 else im free whenever i mean my dad owns a shop so i can just let him know when it is and he will let me go so yea the track thing sounds good just let me know
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:56 PM
yea sounds good first we needa have a round up night on a friday when every one is out in LC so we can get some new j-bodys together i know theres not alot of them in LC so we needa try to round up as many of them as possible

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:09 PM
yea well down here where im at there is no jbodys here but i know a few in baton rouge that will show up
Friday, November 30, 2007 9:01 PM
cool that sounds good

Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:20 AM
so when do u think is good to have it? u think we should have it b4 christmas or after?

Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:21 PM
well if we can we need to do like a run around on a race night and see if we cant find some other j-bodys, i live in Sulphur were you live??

Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:23 PM
i have a myspace its myspace.com/kyo0141

Sunday, December 02, 2007 6:13 AM
i live about 20 minutes away from new orleans
Monday, December 03, 2007 6:20 PM
coo coo i got another guy wit a cobalt wanting to join up wit us so , ima keep tryin to find more j-body i keep seeing some one wit a Cobalt SS/SC in Lake charles but i never can catch the little basterd when im not at work i allways see him when im on my way to work

Monday, December 03, 2007 9:11 PM
thats cool i saw one red colbalt ss a while back but never saw him since but the 2 guys in baton rouge said they will come
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search