meet up - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
meet up
Friday, October 02, 2009 8:16 AM
is there anyone around south dakota that would want to meet up? im down with traveling and meeting up if that works alos. just wondering if there were any cars around south dakota

Re: meet up
Friday, October 02, 2009 9:40 AM
few in south falls area and we have another buddy from mobridge, sd with a grand am.

where you at exactly? where's waldo?

LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, October 02, 2009 9:44 AM

Familiar Taste of Poison.
Friday, October 02, 2009 11:12 AM
im in rapid city... the most boring town ever... i was wondering if you guy wanted to meet up in rapid or souix falls on the weekend. let me know

Friday, October 02, 2009 11:14 PM
i meant on a weekend... when we get a date set if all you guys want to meet up and hang out.

Saturday, October 03, 2009 9:25 AM
lol we actually just did a meet LAST wknd man

were doing one on oct 9 at a local drga strip. party at my place after if you'd like to come... in siou city ia. (bout 90 miles s of siou falls)

Saturday, October 03, 2009 11:39 AM
rapid city? boring? haha... i love that town. so much to do..........Mobridge sucks donky balls. Only reason i havent moved back to raped city is my ex wife lives there.
Saturday, October 03, 2009 7:20 PM
screw rapid. i hate this town its so boring.

Sunday, October 04, 2009 9:59 AM
Idk man i was always hikin campin @ the gym, going to the bar workin or just sittin at friends visitin. Mobridge has 6 bars 3000 people cops who arrest you for walking drunk down the side walk give ou tickets for a diry license plate and we dont even have a bowling alley. The only thing nice about this town is the rent is cheap.
Sunday, October 04, 2009 2:28 PM
lol nice we should all pick a weekend and meet up somewhere and hang out

Monday, October 05, 2009 6:27 AM
Gonna be a while before I can go anywhere. I'll be broke at least till then end of the month.
Monday, October 05, 2009 7:53 AM
ya my cars broke right now. im trying to get it fixed by this weekend to go down to souix city and meet with some people. but not sure how well thats gonna work considering its snowing in rapid right now.

Monday, October 05, 2009 3:58 PM
my car broke down when I wne to sc. LOL I had to find a engine and go back the weekend after and we all put it in. it took us a day.
So thats one of the reasons i'm broke
Tuesday, October 06, 2009 7:20 AM
lol nice im gonna put in a new tranny. new tie rod ends. brakes. oil change. and maybe a new exhaust all in one night

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 8:20 AM
do it to it waldo! text me again... i lost you're number.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 8:34 AM
lol im planning on it friday night and heading out saturday morning. thats alot of work in one night.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search