1/8th mile track in New Bern, NC - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1/8th mile track in New Bern, NC
Saturday, July 10, 2010 3:55 PM
last night myself and a few friends went to this 1/8th mile track out in Bridgeton, NC. it was interesting. its $5.00 to get in and $1.00 for each run. they supply the helmet if you dont have one. they didnt use the lights on the tree except for prestage and stage, from there it was hand drop racing. they didnt give out times either. just the lights at the end of the track to tell you who won. kinda like doing it on the streets just no chance for cops to get involved which i liked. there was talk last night about having a Monster Energry Drink tent there for next time.

heres the site: http://www.newbernmotorsports.com/

im gunna be headed out there with my cav in about 2 weeks. maybe if there are enough people interested we could get some kind of meet going. i now know the owner so just hit me up and let me know if you guys want me to try and get something going.

Re: 1/8th mile track in New Bern, NC
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:39 PM
hey, me and my buddy run a jbody car club in winston salem NC, and lexington nc.... i will talk to my buddies and see if they are willing to drive 3 hours to come out. when would you want to have a meet?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search