Feeler: K Bar Group Purchase - Page 3 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Feeler: K Bar Group Purchase
Saturday, February 27, 2010 1:56 PM
Any updates? Any clues on final pricing, shipping, or when they will be done?

Saturday, February 27, 2010 2:02 PM
I've gotta call the steel supplier on Monday for a quote, hopefully I'll be able to sit down and crunch the numbers Monday evening.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Sunday, March 07, 2010 12:40 PM
Well I just got all the prices together, steel prices have gone up a bit, but I can keep it at $60 a bar plus shipping.

Now I'm just waiting for my first paycheck so I can renew my Premium membership, and then I'll get the ball rolling again. I've got the bar of 2x1" pipe sitting in the garage right now, enough for 6 bars.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 12:21 PM
Any update with this?
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:26 PM
Yes, I have the material, now if my car would just stop needing to be fixed I could actually come up with some time to work on it...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 4:50 PM
OMG drag block mount1!!11

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 6:16 PM
Hahaha, yeah I bet it would work for that pretty well...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 6:22 PM
No excuses and more work!!!!! Lol..
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 6:22 PM
Oh yeah can you give the approximate wait of this bar? I am hoping it doesn't weigh a ton because I am trying to drop weight.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 6:24 PM
I did some weight calculations a while ago, and it comes out to be just about 11 lbs.

I'm trying guys, life keeps getting in the way :/

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 6:25 PM
Well put life away for a couple of hours so you can at least get one done lol.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:19 PM
will you be able to make any for an 03 sedan auto

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:45 PM
Yup, Eco and LD9 autos and 5 speeds.

My diff decided to take a crap, so now I have to fix the diff before I'll have time.

Things keep coming up and it's pissing me of...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:21 PM
no love for the ln2 guys, huh?
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:47 PM
I can't come up with a good solution for the OHVs. You guys will loose a ton of ground clearance if I go under the exhaust, and I don't have an OHV to look at to see if I could go over the exhaust.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:30 PM
well, if i get my car back(got into an accident) you're close enough to me that i could come up so you could make some measurements.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:13 PM
Any chance of a one off bar for the gen 2?
Thursday, April 15, 2010 3:34 AM
Sure, If I could find one to take measurements on.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:44 PM
Well if you find one to take the measurements off of let me know id be down for one
Sunday, April 18, 2010 7:06 PM
ok im confused lol this just mounts to the subframe with original screws???

Sunday, April 18, 2010 8:17 PM
It mounts to the sub frame, but you have to drill holes to bolt it to the sub frame.

Monday, April 19, 2010 4:07 PM
oooook i looked under the car and saw no bolts lol you got any pics so i can pre drill or would it be best to wait for the part?

Monday, April 19, 2010 4:08 PM
Wait for the part, and read the first post

Monday, April 19, 2010 4:37 PM
id be interested in one ASAP im lazy and would rather not have to fab up my own but i want one in the next few weeks! i can prepay if money is an issue
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 7:58 PM
man im impatient i want one damn it lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search