(Feeler) Group Purchase, Solid Rear Mounts - HT Motorsports / Held, 95-05' - Page 3 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: (Feeler) Group Purchase, Solid Rear Mounts - HT Motorsports / Held, 95-05\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 5:21 PM
All coil overs orders will go direct through Richard. All stock diameter springs will go through me. I hope to have prototype fronts and rears for stock diameter springs next week. Prices should be similar to the coil overs for the rears, and slightly more than the fronts.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Re: (Feeler) Group Purchase, Solid Rear Mounts - HT Motorsports / Held, 95-05\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:33 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:Just call Richard Arraut.
(616) 893-1433

Tell him you need 2.5\" coil rear solid mounts for your J-body.

Sweet deal thanks.
Saturday, November 01, 2014 4:58 PM
Still time to get on the list for the Stock diameter rears?

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Saturday, November 01, 2014 7:26 PM
Did Richard contact anyone else through email??
Saturday, November 01, 2014 8:12 PM
I know he contacted me.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Monday, November 03, 2014 7:05 AM
Blue2000cavalier wrote:Still time to get on the list for the Stock diameter rears?

Yes.

I should be getting to prototypes tomorrow according to the UPS tracking information.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Monday, November 03, 2014 7:43 AM

-MD- Enforcer wrote:

Rear Set: Stock / Lowering springs. - 4.25\" Stock Diameter spring- Stock Strut shaft diameter. - Koni Yellows would require the bushing drilled for the larger diameter shafts. 1/4\" additional drop- $75.00
1. Michael Davis - mdavis at ennotechdesignsllc dot com - -MD- Enforcer - Qty 1 - PayPal
2.Chris Gatti- chriscavie04@yahoo.com- blueboosted penguin -1- pp
3.Jeremey Zamecnik - jrz1333@gmail.com - jrz1333 - qty 1 - paypal
4. James Kellough - james.kellough@gmail.com - - Scorpio1- Qty 1 - Paypal
5. Tyler Ewy - tyler.ewy@okstate.edu - elaztikplaztik - 1 - paypal
6.Cody Nobbs - fbodyfreakls1@gmail.com - Sleepin....zzzzz - 1 - paypal
7.Aaron Garcia - amgarcia2008@gmail.com - Aaron Garcia - 1- Paypal
8. Lukas Jansons - LukasJansons@hotmail.com - Blue2000cavalier - Qty 1 - Paypal

Rear Set: Coil over springs. Designed for 2.5\" Coil-Overs - Specifically BC Coilovers - 1/4\" additional drop - $75.00-95.00
1. James MacKenzie - macktruck(dot)mackenzie(at)gmail(dot)com - macktruck84 - Qty: 1 set - Paypal
2. Evan Maddox - TheDizasterChild@gmail.com - Evan Undead - Qty: 1 set - PayPal
3.Phil Duerr - cavfiredesire@hotmail.com - Philly D - Qty: 1set - Paypal

Front set: Stock 4.875\" diameter springs & Stock Diameter shaft - - Unknown drop at this time - $75.00-100.00
1. Michael Davis - mdavis at ennotechdesignsllc dot com - -MD- Enforcer - Qty 1 - PayPal
2. Chris Gatti- chriscavie0@yahoo.com-blueboosted penguin-1-pp
3. Jeremey Zamecnik - jrz1333@gmail.com - jrz1333 - qty 1 - paypal
4. James Kellough - james.kellough@gmail.com - - Scorpio1- Qty 1 - Paypal
5. Tyler Ewy - tyler.ewy@okstate.edu - elaztikplaztik - 1 - paypal
6. Cody Nobbs - fbodyfreakls1@gmail.com - Sleepin....zzzzz - 1 - paypal

Front Set: Coil over springs. Designed for 2.5\" Coil-Overs - Unknown drop at this time - $75.00-100.00

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Tuesday, November 04, 2014 5:12 PM
Stock Diameter Solid Mounts.
Attachments
20141104_172255.jpg (608k)
20141104_172145.jpg (588k)

PRND321 Till I DIE
Tuesday, November 04, 2014 7:42 PM
how much for this set
Tuesday, November 04, 2014 7:56 PM
Finally got a invoice and paid for them...excited.
Wednesday, November 05, 2014 4:28 AM
Jared Augustine wrote:how much for this set

I'm not 100% yet. I believe $75 shipped, but I'm still waiting for the manufacture to confirm prices.

PRND321 Till I DIE

Saturday, November 08, 2014 6:50 PM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:
Jared Augustine wrote:how much for this set

I'm not 100% yet. I believe $75 shipped, but I'm still waiting for the manufacture to confirm prices.

When You know let me know and I will get a set
Monday, November 10, 2014 3:44 AM
I installed the stock diameter rears Saturday, and drove around with them over the weekend.

My thoughts:
Prototypes fit just fine. Didn't raise or lower the car any. Struts have about a full inch more travel than with the stock mounts. There is a tad more pre-load on the springs. I measured from the bottom of highest point of the rear wheel arch to the floor and it still is 26.5". (I'm on AGXs and Eibach Pro-line springs.) I measured before and after on both sides, and after I drove it around a while.

One of my rear mounts were torn, so I'm glad I changed them. I reused the stock hardware and one of the supplied gold washers on each side.

So I installed...gold washer, bushing, mount, bushing, AGX LARGE flat washer and stock nut. I used the supplied main stud, and the two stock bolts. I will be installing longer bolts so I have more threads for me rear strut tower brace.

Hope that all made sense.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 1:34 PM
Makes sense to me, Have you gotten anything back about pricing yet?

Thursday, November 13, 2014 6:28 AM
Still kind of in the dark. I haven't received any request on paypal or an email yet. Am I the only one or are we still waiting for emails and requests to be sent? Also maybe I missed it in a previous post but has anyone confirmed the possibility of using these with dspecs?

You drive a cavalier? Why yes... yes I do.

Thursday, November 13, 2014 7:22 AM
Tyler Ewy wrote:Also maybe I missed it in a previous post but has anyone confirmed the possibility of using these with dspecs?

I think earlier in the thread something was asked about a brand of struts that use a larger diameter hole for the mount, I believe the posted solution was to drill out the bushing.
But, if the struts work stock mounts they'll work with these.

I'm more interesting in this...

-MD- Enforcer wrote:Struts have about a full inch more travel than with the stock mounts.

Maybe we'll have better riding cars after these are in our cars. Maybe -MD- Enforcer can give us some perspective on that since he has been using them for a few days now.

Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:09 AM
All other struts other then Koni have the same diameter shaft as stock. Like said above if they work with stock mounts then they will work with these.
Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:44 AM
Blue2000cavalier wrote:Makes sense to me, Have you gotten anything back about pricing yet?

I have not. Richard is waiting to hear back from powder coater last I talked to him.
Tyler Ewy wrote:Still kind of in the dark. I haven't received any request on paypal or an email yet. Am I the only one or are we still waiting for emails and requests to be sent? Also maybe I missed it in a previous post but has anyone confirmed the possibility of using these with dspecs?

Invoices have NOT been emailed out yet. Waiting till price is confirmed.
These will work fine with D-Specs since they use stock diameter rods.
Blue2000cavalier wrote:
Tyler Ewy wrote:Also maybe I missed it in a previous post but has anyone confirmed the possibility of using these with dspecs?

I think earlier in the thread something was asked about a brand of struts that use a larger diameter hole for the mount, I believe the posted solution was to drill out the bushing.
But, if the struts work stock mounts they'll work with these.
I'm more interesting in this...
-MD- Enforcer wrote:Struts have about a full inch more travel than with the stock mounts.

Maybe we'll have better riding cars after these are in our cars. Maybe -MD- Enforcer can give us some perspective on that since he has been using them for a few days now.

My car, with AGXs and Eibach Pro springs road slightly better over rougher roads, and had a greater response to strut firmness adjustments. I assume since there is now more travel, and the springs are slightly pre-loaded more.
Philly D wrote:All other struts other then Koni have the same diameter shaft as stock. Like said above if they work with stock mounts then they will work with these.

100% Correct

I hope to hear back soon from Richard so we can keep the ball rolling.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:48 AM
Out of curiosity what setting are you running on your AGXs? I'm running 3/4 in the front and 6/8 in the rear (if I remember right) I never messed with them after switching from Sport-lines to the Pro-kit springs. I might be going a bit too stiff.

Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:08 AM
I personally like 1-2 front 4-5 rear for driving around.

Spirited driving 2-3 front 6 rear.

Drag racing is 1-2 front 8 rear.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Thursday, November 13, 2014 7:08 PM
I received my mounts today. Looks nice..sadly some chipped paint but not to concerned.

Friday, November 14, 2014 6:23 AM
Man I cannot wait for these! My stock mounts are really showing their wear, but hey I can't be disappointed running a 1.7/1.9 drop on 225s pushed out an inch. The mounts are stock taken from my old car so they have 190k on them!

You drive a cavalier? Why yes... yes I do.

Monday, November 17, 2014 10:46 AM
Heard back from Richard. First 5 sets of stock diameter rear mounts should be being welded up shortly. Then they will be powder coated. Waiting on a return quote from Energy Suspensions before final price is released.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Thursday, November 20, 2014 10:23 AM
Is there an option to get these in gift wrap? Would make an awesome Christmas present for me lol.

I need an adultier adult.
Thursday, November 20, 2014 10:55 AM
Jeremey Zamecnik wrote:Is there an option to get these in gift wrap? Would make an awesome Christmas present for me lol.

If you want to pay for it, it is fine by me. lol

Also, trying to get everything wrapped up asap so I can start sending out invoices.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search