AZNCAVS new RED z24 VERT pics !!! - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: AZNCAVS new RED z24 VERT pics !!!
Saturday, March 01, 2008 9:36 AM
Looks like you have good plans for it.If you don't have you have a license plate on the front then def. get the filler plate.I'd also suggest losing the stock airbox and painting or powder coating the IDI cover.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"

Saturday, March 01, 2008 9:45 AM
air box is gone .. just dont have a real intake tho haha.. its hard to find the filler around here ..

Saturday, March 01, 2008 11:01 AM
how about this one for painting ?
just painted it today

stupid BIGGSZ24 talked me into it.. hahahah much improved i must say

this one all cleaned up

Saturday, March 01, 2008 11:46 AM
not bad at all. Keep it up I wanna vert

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Saturday, March 01, 2008 12:00 PM
Thats a steal for $800!

Nice vert!

Saturday, March 01, 2008 2:07 PM
No kidding!

Props to ya, now drop 'er on AGX Adjustables with ProKit with some nice chrome rims, and call it a day.

--------------------------------------------------------
2002 Sunfire -->
- Ractive steering wheel
- ASA 17" EM9 + Nexen N5000 215/45/17 (steelies for winter)
- D-Spec Lowering kit @ 1.4" (issues currently )
- Rockford P250.1 + MTX MZS1004 + Panasonic CQ-C8313U head unit
- Barely legal tint.
Saturday, March 01, 2008 2:27 PM
azncav 2,4 2,2 wrote:how about this one for painting ?
just painted it today

stupid BIGGSZ24 talked me into it.. hahahah much improved i must say

this one all cleaned up

Very good sir

Saturday, March 01, 2008 5:42 PM
i say sand/polish the ribbing and 2.4 twin cam part!

95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!
Saturday, March 01, 2008 5:54 PM
firemachine69 wrote:No kidding!

Props to ya, now drop 'er on AGX Adjustables with ProKit with some nice chrome rims, and call it a day.

no can do on the agx and prokit... i want lower and better

so ground controls and yellows is a go.!! haha

do the windows on the vert go down a little when you open the door? i was wondering how they seal once closed? if so mine dont do it no more .. I have to keep the windows down a tad bit so it wont hit the seals or whats left of the seals .

and is there any way to keep the rear windows up while the top is down ? i wish they had there own buttons like mustangs do.

Saturday, March 01, 2008 5:57 PM
(tabs) wrote:i say sand/polish the ribbing and 2.4 twin cam part!

im sure do it once the paint dries up and cures more.. im scared as its only rattle canned .. dupli color bright red

Sunday, March 02, 2008 1:47 AM
azncav 2,4 2,2 wrote:do the windows on the vert go down a little when you open the door? i was wondering how they seal once closed? if so mine dont do it no more .. I have to keep the windows down a tad bit so it wont hit the seals or whats left of the seals .

and is there any way to keep the rear windows up while the top is down ? i wish they had there own buttons like mustangs do.

no and no.

the windows are supposed to press up against the foam to form a seal. theres a little place for them to sit in for this purpose. the rear windows go with the top, although since they are motorized im sure you could rig them up on a different switch if you wanted to. probably more of a PITA than you are looking for though.

95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!

Sunday, March 02, 2008 8:12 PM
pretty sure the rear windows are controlled by tension cables... (aka when the top goes down, there is a cable that pulls the windows down too)

I don't believe they have a seperate motor like the front windows would have...

Sunday, March 02, 2008 8:32 PM
i thought they were controlled by the same motor
dammit im gonna have to get out the vert manuals and look it up arent i?

Sunday, March 02, 2008 10:13 PM
just to keep everyone updated .. i did get the window fixed on sat ...and tomorrow im getting a new Z front with the filler.. the one i have is a little to beat up for me. and the vert i do believe deserves a fresh start. looked like it had a rough couple years. but im also thinking of putting the Z onto the 96 and putting my 02 front on my 99 well see though. i like how tabs 00+ looks, im indecisive

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:41 PM
well i did the swap.. i swapped over the suspension and rims over top the vert. took me a about 2 1/2 hrs.. started at about 4:15pm and got done at about 6:40 or so not exactly sure.

sorry i took these 30mins ago at an old walmart parking lot..

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:53 PM
Damn looks really nice lowered on them wheels. not a fan of the hood. but thats just me lol . other then that . LOVE IT
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:33 PM
I like it
it kinda looks familiar.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092536
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:38 PM
Damn bro,I like it.I would think a set of black corner lights and tint the lower bumper lights and that would look hot.Maybe lose the
moldings as well.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:44 PM
BIGGSZ24 wrote:Damn bro,I like it.I would think a set of black corner lights and tint the lower bumper lights and that would look hot.Maybe lose the
moldings as well.

cant do the shaved moldings.. people around here dont give a damn about hitting your door or lose shopping carts. haha as for the lights im thinking of getting the black once peice headlights.

The J-Z wrote:I like it
it kinda looks familiar.

can i see more pics of that Z ? haha

Thursday, March 06, 2008 10:26 AM
Something else that I did was painted the letter/numbers on the molding that has the Z24 on it,just another idea for ya'

Thursday, March 06, 2008 10:33 AM
damn looks good man i would loose the mouldings also but maybe your mind will change after time. it will look so clean

Thursday, March 06, 2008 4:27 PM
The J-Z wrote:I like it
it kinda looks familiar.

can i see more pics of that Z ? haha

i have a bunch on my cardomain, the link is right under my sig

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092536
Thursday, March 06, 2008 4:39 PM
looks awesome lowered like that very nice, one question, do they make a hood like that for the 03 that brings air to the intake?

Thursday, March 06, 2008 5:10 PM
dammit....photobucket pics havent loaded for me in like the last 3 days. not sure whats wrong. i dont suppose you could rehost those last pics on imageshack or slide for me could you? if youve got the hood and rims/suspension on i would like to see that.

Thursday, March 06, 2008 6:12 PM
(tabs) wrote:dammit....photobucket pics havent loaded for me in like the last 3 days. not sure whats wrong. i dont suppose you could rehost those last pics on imageshack or slide for me could you? if youve got the hood and rims/suspension on i would like to see that.

hmmm i was wondering how come you havnt commented on the vert hahah .. ok ill rehost them later i took some better pics today

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search