Oh god.... "Check engine light" - Page 2 - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Oh god....
Thursday, April 14, 2005 12:42 AM
Quote:

Brendan Maslen
Sunday, April 10, 2005 2:06 PM

whoa whoa, ur kidding me right???? the whole jersey thing?? woww what else are you not allowed to do in NJ?? is it a law to steer and apply the gas pedal too?

the law must have been passed after some politicians wife or family member blew themselves up putting in their own gas , so to resolve it they come up with the idea of hiring dropouts to do the job better

More like straight off the boat indians...I'm lucky I get what I ask for most of the time because they don't even F-ing speak english..

but you get the occasional redneck trailer king here and there... some half wits too...

but yea, to be honest, they should outlaw more crap in NJ cuz it seems everyone that lives here won a free license in the lottery or something... sometimes in between dodging people who run stop signs and don't use indicators when turning or changing lanes, I manage to think to myself "NOBODY can drive in this state"

Friday, April 15, 2005 9:13 PM
When I first bought my Cav and it was still under warranty, I had a problem with the "Check Engine" light as well. I brought it to the dealer and they told me it was the gas cap, but I knew it wasn't . They probably reset the OBDII code because they turned it off, but sure enough, it came on again. When I went back for something else, they checked it again and sure enough, it was a broken wiring harness.
Saturday, April 16, 2005 11:06 AM
could be crappy low octane gas, that happened to me. also could be any of your emissions sensors.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search