Projector Headlights, HID's, etc.....who wants them (for ANYTHING)? - Page 4 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Projector Headlights, HID's, etc.....who wants them (for ANYTHING)?
Wednesday, February 09, 2011 8:25 AM
95-99 here. But John, I already have HID's(but realized I need different bulbs than stock, duur), can the price be adjusted not include Angel eyes?

1. Chris B. 2002 Pontiac Sunfire, projector headlights, black housings with blue angel eyes
2. Volt (Vaughan A.) 2002 Pontiac Sunfire, projector headlights painted black with blue angel eyes
3. Brian F 2005 Cavalier, projector headlights white angel eyes
4.Evan Barnes (evan91) cavy projector headlights with blue angel eyes
5.Jerry Worley (03cavy83) 2003 cavalier projector headlights all black housings white angle eyes
6. Chris Macdougall (chrismac902) 1997 cavalier projector headlights black housing blue angel eyes
7. David Ingram (WHITECAVY) 1997 Cavalier projector clear lenses. Black outer housings like picture below.

I want mine exactly like this, but with NO angle eyes

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, February 09, 2011 11:24 AM

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:31 AM
1. Chris B. 2002 Pontiac Sunfire, projector headlights, black housings with blue angel eyes
2. Volt (Vaughan A.) 2002 Pontiac Sunfire, projector headlights painted black with blue angel eyes
5.Jerry Worley (03cavy83) 2003 cavalier projector headlights all black housings white angle eyes
6. Chris Macdougall (chrismac902) 1997 cavalier projector headlights black housing blue angel eyes
7. David Ingram (WHITECAVY) 1997 Cavalier projector clear lenses. Black outer housings like picture below.
8. Jeffrey Bussan (JUCNBST) 2004 Cavalier price on All black housings No angel eyes, or price on identical to link

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll202/viperjmb/03newstyleprojector.jpg

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:58 AM
7. David Ingram (WHITECAVY) 1997 Cavalier projector clear lenses. Black outer housings like picture below. .
8. Jeffrey Bussan (JUCNBST) 2004 Cavalier price on All black housings No angel eyes, or price on identical to link
9. Randy Harmon(cavalac24) 2002 cavalier black projectors and black corners, 6000k hid and white angel eyes.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 5:27 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:95-99 here. But John, I already have HID's(but realized I need different bulbs than stock, duur), can the price be adjusted not include Angel eyes?

I want mine exactly like this, but with NO angle eyes

yeah, people that have existing HID kits can get a ballast-less version. the bulbs and wiring harnesses are different and will need to be included, but you are welcome to use your own ballasts so long as they are A/C ballasts.

Do you want absolutely NO angel eyes, or just on the outer projector?

JUCNBST wrote:1. Chris B. 2002 Pontiac Sunfire, projector headlights, black housings with blue angel eyes

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll202/viperjmb/03newstyleprojector.jpg

The one in the link is the base model for the 03+ cavalier and will be priced lowest at $325 + shipping. the other version, all black would be $350. everything comes with angel eyes built in. You could either leave them there and not hook them up, or I could remove them from the assemblies.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 5:38 PM
Im with David on not wanting any angle eye.

I should be able to tell you within a week or so about when i will be able to place an order with you.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 5:58 PM
ok, everyone requesting the angel eye delete, do you want the angel eye removed from the housing, or do you want to not hook it up? the angel eyes are integrated into the bezel, i can remove them.....but it might actually negatively affect the appearance. if you dont hook them up, you have the option to in the future, and will probably be better for resale.

either way, the choice is yours, i just need to know when I am building them.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 6:31 PM
With what john went through on my lights, im sure he can do anything lol

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 6:53 PM
Ill just got with your HID kit and be done with it.

So I only want the Angel eye on the OUTTER housing, not the inner like pictured. If you want I can pm you so you can keep track of my order better, since I may of confused everybody here lol.

306 TQ
Wednesday, February 09, 2011 6:59 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Ill just got with your HID kit and be done with it.

So I only want the Angel eye on the OUTTER housing, not the inner like pictured. If you want I can pm you so you can keep track of my order better, since I may of confused everybody here lol.

I know what you are saying, but i will be talking with each person in pm/emiail to make sure they are getting what they want during building.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 7:00 PM
Sounds good.

306 TQ
Wednesday, February 09, 2011 7:10 PM
John, I'll take blackedout housings for my 04 with white angels then and a 6k hid kit. pm me a paypal addy with shipping to 60559 and I'll get you the monies

Thursday, February 10, 2011 6:02 AM
John, I hate to be difficult, but do you have any pictures of the 95-99 lights WITHOUT the angel eye? I just want to compare so I can decide what I want.

306 TQ
Thursday, February 10, 2011 10:58 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:John, I hate to be difficult, but do you have any pictures of the 95-99 lights WITHOUT the angel eye? I just want to compare so I can decide what I want.

I will.....after I build yours, lol.
Honestly, I do not. I would say find someone good @ photoshop, or just use your imagination. The only other 95-99 ones I have are all chrome.

Jucnbst, you have a pm.

Everyone else, the GP has been posted and paid for, awaiting approval.
as soon as I see it turn up, I will post a link in here.

I accidentally submitted it by hitting the enter key with my elbow when I was trying to change the title, so I am not sure what it is going to say.......but it will be there soon reguardless.

Thursday, February 10, 2011 11:47 AM
Ok lol

306 TQ
Thursday, February 10, 2011 1:24 PM
would love to see a set of '95 - '02 Sunfire with a little, bright led turn signal built in it......I thought about this myself

2003 Cavalier
Stock 2.2 Liter, 5 speed
" Leave the rice to Uncle Ben's and the wings to KFC..
Go clean or go home. "

Thursday, February 10, 2011 2:33 PM
a definate pick up as soon as t4's come rollin in, and i figure some minor things out, but i gotta say them headlights r sick!!!, u ever think of doin foglights using the stock brackets??

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Thursday, February 10, 2011 3:10 PM
Marc S. wrote:would love to see a set of '95 - '02 Sunfire with a little, bright led turn signal built in it......I thought about this myself

thats doable, depends on how crazy someone would want to go. i could certainly include one in there, but there are several ways to do that.

as far as fogs, yes, I have made projector fogs that use factory brackets.

Thursday, February 10, 2011 3:13 PM
John Benham wrote:
Marc S. wrote:would love to see a set of '95 - '02 Sunfire with a little, bright led turn signal built in it......I thought about this myself

thats doable, depends on how crazy someone would want to go. i could certainly include one in there, but there are several ways to do that.

as far as fogs, yes, I have made projector fogs that use factory brackets.

Like mine

Want hub spacers? Shoot me a PM.

I <3 JGM

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:27 PM
John you got any more pictures of the 2000-2002 sunfire ones?
Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:41 PM
Heres all i got on hand:

Friday, February 11, 2011 12:37 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:John, I hate to be difficult, but do you have any pictures of the 95-99 lights WITHOUT the angel eye? I just want to compare so I can decide what I want.

not trying to jack this thread but heres mine the kind you want no angel eye but i made this im not trying to sell or any thing just a example...

And john the bulbs that are in your projectors can you show me a pic of them i can't stand my 4,300 i want 5k or 6k and these bulbs aren't just normal hids

Friday, February 11, 2011 12:47 PM
5k = about Damn near as close to daylight, 6k = hint of blue.

Friday, February 11, 2011 6:35 PM
LarryMartin830(95FourDoor) wrote:

And john the bulbs that are in your projectors can you show me a pic of them i can't stand my 4,300 i want 5k or 6k and these bulbs aren't just normal hids

I dont, they are basically a D2S without a base.

Friday, February 11, 2011 7:15 PM
Any news on when GP will be up

Friday, February 11, 2011 7:23 PM
And how long will it run for?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search