Cleaned up and ready for mods - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cleaned up and ready for mods
Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:21 PM
Finally got the sedan all cleaned up, ready for summer... which means future mods!

And yes... I am rocking a Home Depot lip. It is on the list to be replaced as soon as I can find a ls sport lip.

Also considering painting the groove on the back bumper a matte black

A very quick a crappy photoshop of an idea I had today.... still not sure how I feel about it.

And now a photoshop for fun!

Comments and critique?

Re: Cleaned up and ready for mods
Thursday, April 15, 2010 9:27 PM
its screaming for a drop but its very clean though. nice tire choice as well.

Friday, April 16, 2010 6:32 AM
definitely needs the drop! and keep the bar up front silver... it looks pretty weird black

Friday, April 16, 2010 6:46 AM
X2 on keeping the bar silver. Black looks dumb IMO. And slam that bitch!

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Friday, April 16, 2010 7:18 AM
srt-4 rims on silver is the best combo for them.

All I want... is a little of the good life
Saturday, April 17, 2010 12:07 PM
looks pretty good, is that an alberta plate i see?

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Saturday, April 17, 2010 12:25 PM
Tay-Ok wrote:
And yes... I am rocking a Home Depot lip. It is on the list to be replaced as soon as I can find a ls sport lip.

You'll need a whole LSS front bumper, the lips aren't separate pieces as on the 00-02 models. They are getting harder and harder to come by, but keep an eye on ebay, every now and then I see one turn up there.

Looking good though, nice and clean car!!

Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:23 PM
Haha thanks for the input guys,

EVILution wrote:
You'll need a whole LSS front bumper, the lips aren't separate pieces as on the 00-02 models. They are getting harder and harder to come by, but keep an eye on ebay, every now and then I see one turn up there.

Looking good though, nice and clean car!!

That is such a bummer. I heard that but wasn't completely sure. I'll have to check ebay... but maybe rksport valence lip isn't too bad. I'd be willing to settle for it haha.

Steve-O wrote:looks pretty good, is that an alberta plate i see?

It sure is. Good times on the prairies. Makes ordering parts a bitch, but what can you do. haha

z yaaaa wrote:srt-4 rims on silver is the best combo for them.

Thanks! they're definitely my favorite mod I've done on my car thus far

98z24ragtop wrote:X2 on keeping the bar silver. Black looks dumb IMO. And slam that bitch!

Smoosh wrote:definitely needs the drop! and keep the bar up front silver... it looks pretty weird black

Agreed, I figured I'd do it just to see what it looks like. Worst case scenario I can find one at the junkyard from a black cavvy and I have a couple grilles to work with haha.

Jon D wrote:its screaming for a drop but its very clean though. nice tire choice as well.

Falken Azenis are the tires on her, they be reeeeal sticky I love 'em. Got them for 100 bucks apiece on clearance too!
I am definitely going to be dropping her this summer, as soon as I can get my hand on a set of eibachs i'll be in the clear.
Saturday, April 17, 2010 10:14 PM
SRT-WIN car looks good, but the next thing you should do is a drop cause I think it would look sick dropped just the way it is.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search