Louvers for a first gen sedan - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Louvers for a first gen sedan
Thursday, April 07, 2022 7:38 PM
First things first: Yes, this has been brought up before, but before you start yelling about a repost, the last time this was asked seems to be like 8 years ago and none of the links mentioned in the old posts are valid any more. Yes, I've searched Google. Yes, I've contacted junkyards and even local race teams (oh the joys of living 2 blocks from a dirt track). Yes... I've even asked the local Chevy dealership... and YES I know louvers are ugly, I still want some.

I just want to know if anybody knows where to purchase rear window louvers for a first gen? I've got an '87 Sunbird 4-door that I'm toying with (See: "Money Pit") and I wanted to pick up some louvers because I'm the kind of disgusting individual who likes them. I found a few pictures of louvers on this year/model, but absolutely NOTHING on how to obtain some. These things seem to be completely unobtanium, I mean, I'm not picky, I'd settle for some ABS ones at this point!

Any advice would be appreciated, I'm out of ideas at this point

PS: I've found a few places where I can get sets for the 1988, just not the 1987... and yes, different rear window, it's not just drag and drop...

Re: Louvers for a first gen sedan
Tuesday, March 28, 2023 9:34 AM
i have never seen a set on a sedan. or first gen coupe. only on third gens, second gen coupes and first gen hatch
Re: Louvers for a first gen sedan
Monday, April 10, 2023 5:55 PM
Spotted this, thought I would share...
Um...

Ok... That didn't work... But I saw a first gen coupe with them if I can figure out how to post it i will
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search