I broke a 150!! yay - Page 2 - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: I broke a 150!! yay
Sunday, September 30, 2007 11:59 PM
Lanman31337 - Cavfire wrote:Dude, don't even get me started on cancellation. I'm ready for a new build too. I'll give you a hint guys - even if you fire the port backwards, if your box eats up most of your trunk and then some, you're going to get some cancellation. And when I say some I mean 5 or 6 db on my wang-o-meter.

That's why you just wall it. Solves the problem fairly quickly.

Mike Roth

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:07 AM
A wall would most definitely cease and desist any and all cancellation issues. With the windows down, captain wang is smacking me in the head from the back seat. With windows up, he just shakes my hair a little

Sunday, October 14, 2007 8:19 PM
i metered 154.6 and i have 3 dual 4 ohm 12's but my enclosure is 9.1 cubic feet.

Sunday, October 14, 2007 9:01 PM
mega what are the dimmensions on that box for the 3 tens
Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:56 AM
jason norwood wrote:i metered 154.6 and i have 3 dual 4 ohm 12's but my enclosure is 9.1 cubic feet.

Let's see some pics of that - what subs, what meter?

I hit a 170 by slapping a baby seal off of Nate's chest. Nate was sore for a few days, baby seal and I ate ham sammiches afterwards.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 1:05 PM
and i still havent forgiven you
Tuesday, October 16, 2007 1:14 PM
They are three 12 inch l7 solobarics, dual 4 ohm with a kicker 2500.1.

Not sure what mic it was a local shop did it and it was at the front of the dash.

Thursday, October 25, 2007 9:34 AM
listen....no one breaks 150 standard kid.....im sure ur system is puttin out that with the help of something else....extra battery,compaciters, a few 1000 watt amps...its nothing new though...its a cavalier right? how many fifteens do you have? and i think its in a box right? there isnt enough room in da trunk for a box with 2 fifteens to break 150..... mabey next time kid
Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:05 PM
your an idiot, can you see my wall its 9 cubic feet and its in the back seat, with 3 solobaric l7's with a 2500.1 pushing them so ya i did pass 150 and i have 2 optimas and 2 kinetiks with a 220 amp alternator from ohio generator.

Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:49 PM
Brittany jordan wrote:listen....no one breaks 150 standard kid.....im sure ur system is puttin out that with the help of something else....extra battery,compaciters, a few 1000 watt amps...its nothing new though...its a cavalier right? how many fifteens do you have? and i think its in a box right? there isnt enough room in da trunk for a box with 2 fifteens to break 150..... mabey next time kid

this made me laugh cupcake, im bumping this so everyone else can see. you'd be surprised what a cavalier is capable of. this is too funny.
Thursday, October 25, 2007 4:07 PM
lmao at some of these answers lol

jason congrats, BUT, you also are sponsored so in reality you better be hitting those numbers lol I am not sponsored and have done ALL my own work and bought ALL my own gear, no help from anyone else other then friends sitting around drinking beer and saying make it louder make it louder lmao

and Brittany joradn?? first funny two first names, second like n8ball said you would be surprised what cavaliers are capable of, especailly in the hands of people like n8ball and lanman and few other crazy loud mofos!!

Thursday, October 25, 2007 5:56 PM
Brittany jordan wrote:listen....no one breaks 150 standard kid.....im sure ur system is puttin out that with the help of something else....extra battery,compaciters, a few 1000 watt amps...its nothing new though...its a cavalier right? how many fifteens do you have? and i think its in a box right? there isnt enough room in da trunk for a box with 2 fifteens to break 150..... mabey next time kid

why do you call him kid when he is 12 years older than YOU....first of all

second...why would you NOT believe him when he says he broke 150 all on his own? cut the "kid" some slack...and cut cavaliers some slack too...like mega, they can do more than you may think

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:54 PM
slimreaper38 wrote:

why do you call him kid when he is 12 years older than YOU....first of all

second...why would you NOT believe him when he says he broke 150 all on his own? cut the "kid" some slack...and cut cavaliers some slack too...like mega, they can do more than you may think

Yeah I dont have anything that impressive, but I can't tell you how many times I shock people!
-Oh look its one of those fugly-ass copper cavaliers!
-- Yeah look how gay it is. . . . . wait, damn someone's beatin down the block!!
-No @!#$ it's the cavy!!
--Holy F*&K!!! I feel like I just got kicked in the chest!!!

144db@38hz! It hurts so good !
Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:44 AM
i like that i can get right next to coppers with my system 1/2 way up and close my windows and they don't hear shizzle..

and when i want them to hear i roll down the windows..

it was great i pulled up 3 cars behind a police car with my music 3/4 the way up and he thought it was a truck next to him... lol
i was dieing of laughter cause i turned it down as i was passing the guy in the truck that he pulled over to hear the cop yelleing at him for the music!!

Classic!

GOT ECOTEC?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search