Temple of boom is being rebuilt - Page 16 - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Temple of boom is being rebuilt
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 1:37 PM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:
Lanman31337 - Cavfire wrote:For the port I'm using Anton's mouth, cause obviously it moves a lot of air, but I'll have to use some kind of filter because of the @!#$ that comes out of it. And since all you care about is port area and box size, you could fit 72 dead babies in it. I'm sorry that I dont' have every single day to dedicate to this project like you do Anton. I like getting laid. A lot. Pussy trumps working on this project. Life trumps this project. The equipment is already posted, and you'll see it once i'm finally done.

this. also, i think a new forum option should be the ability for the OP to ban people from posting in their threads that they dont want posting in their threads. however, if this were to happen, the only threads anton would be posting in would be his own...

Hey i tell it how it is, if you dont like it then thats fine. but its just me. sorry if it seemed rude, but it is what it is. I guess i may have worded it wrong. i dont like it when people say there building somthing say there is progress and dont put up pictures. what ever happened to the "pics or it didnt happen" quote?

click sig for my car audio videos

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 1:55 PM
when your car actually looks like the one in your sig, you can come back. until then, go be a douche elsewhere.

car audio noob since 1984.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:38 PM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:when your car actually looks like the one in your sig, you can come back. until then, go be a douche elsewhere.

since when does exterior have anything to do with audio?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:39 PM
You know exactly what they mean.

Friday, April 02, 2010 11:40 AM
If anton and Lanman have beef with eachother, thats fine, let them be guys and fight it out. But the rest of you, stop joining in and putting the guy down and talking so much trash. Its unbelievable... This is like 10th grade all over reading these forums sometime. Its really quite pathetic.

We're here to learn about car audio, disuss it and support others projects. Im ready to see some pictures to, im getting kind of frustrated, so are others im sure, but im not going to get mad about it. Ill just be patient. So Anton is right it feeling this way, but probably just shouldnt complain the way he did. You guys gotta both chill out.

Serously, we all have different opinions, im new this site and cars, so im here to learn, not see all this bantering. Its rediculous.

Lanman, Anton and any others guys, I respect you for all your knowledge in this field, and you guys inspire me, you really do, be jeeze....Why do we all have to be such douch bags sometime.... State your opinion, correct people if you need to, but no need to put someones personal character down. Especially concidering you probably know nothing about them. cummon guys...
Friday, April 02, 2010 5:13 PM
if people take the internet so seriously that they are actually frustrated that Lanman hasn't posted pics, they should seriously consider hitting the X on the top right corner.
seriously, I'm sure he'll post pics when he has time and feels like it. IF he EVER feels like it. we all know that most people have lives outside of j-body, why get frustrated?

as for the trash, you need to have been here longer to see why certain members on this forum aren't well respected by the experienced guys.
not that I condone flaming at all, but I can see who some could get upset with the constant stream of poor advice handed out by some people....
if mods came in and regularly cleaned up threads, most of that crap could be avoided IMO.

GAM (The Kilted One) wrote: if you think you're that much better than them because you're "correct" I hope your progeny don't turn out as screwed up as yourself.

Friday, April 02, 2010 7:49 PM
Sean Clair wrote:If anton and Lanman have beef with eachother, thats fine, let them be guys and fight it out. But the rest of you, stop joining in and putting the guy down and talking so much trash. Its unbelievable... This is like 10th grade all over reading these forums sometime. Its really quite pathetic.

We're here to learn about car audio, disuss it and support others projects. Im ready to see some pictures to, im getting kind of frustrated, so are others im sure, but im not going to get mad about it. Ill just be patient. So Anton is right it feeling this way, but probably just shouldnt complain the way he did. You guys gotta both chill out.

Serously, we all have different opinions, im new this site and cars, so im here to learn, not see all this bantering. Its rediculous.

Lanman, Anton and any others guys, I respect you for all your knowledge in this field, and you guys inspire me, you really do, be jeeze....Why do we all have to be such douch bags sometime.... State your opinion, correct people if you need to, but no need to put someones personal character down. Especially concidering you probably know nothing about them. cummon guys...

hey captain morals and good deeds, who the @!#$ ARE you? Like Unholy said, you would have to see the people running around here giving BAD and WRONG advice and acting like they know everything, especially when the little @!#$ not too long ago was asking the most basic of questions. You don't go from clueless to knowing it all just because you can relay answers others gave you just months ago..... The guy spews from the mouth and gets offended when he gets called out. One thing that KILLS me is when someone acts so confident in their misinformation, that it spreads it onto the noob asking questions. Now instead of one ass hat doing things wrong, he taught someone else the wrong way to do it. That kills me, when someone who actually knows their @!#$ doesn't get in, in time to help the noob, because dip@!#$ dickey comes in first acting like a pro and giving advice like a novice.

So in conclusion.... yes... flame away.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

Some say he invented November.
Friday, April 02, 2010 9:11 PM
Sean Clair wrote:If anton and Lanman have beef with eachother, thats fine, let them be guys and fight it out. But the rest of you, stop joining in and putting the guy down and talking so much trash. Its unbelievable... This is like 10th grade all over reading these forums sometime. Its really quite pathetic.

I am a DOUCHE bag. See I spelled it right.

And I dont cum on guys.

Its hard for you to judge anyone when you havent been here for very long to actually experience why they dont get along. Theres only 5 or 6 experienced members that post in this forum anymore and most of them post infrequently so many questions are answered by inexperienced members such as myself and Anton. Anton and I have been posting in this forum for about the same amount of time. Im not hated even though I have given poor info before. Its all in how you carry yourself in the forum and how you respect the elder members of the forum.

Friday, April 02, 2010 9:20 PM
Not simply how you carry yourself and show respect, but how you give info, and admit when you are wrong. If you say something to help someone and it's not true, or is bad advice, I will rip you a new one. Don't come back with excuses and reasons why you THINK you are right. Just accept that you were wrong, when you know you were. Some people can do that. Some can't... some get super defensive and get even MORE sure of themselves when defending their wrongness. You will learn quick who is who.

Friday, April 02, 2010 9:24 PM
Thats what I mean by carrying yourself. You cant learn anything unless you admit you dont know anything.

Friday, April 02, 2010 9:50 PM
God this is just horrible. it blew up beyond proportion. This has gone too far and does need to stop. the only REAL argument me and lanman have is on the port area of a subwoofer enclosure (im still right lol). all the other crap was just in spite of me challenging his port area "rule of ". one of my favorite quotes is: "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic." so basically just because you have all the experience in the world does not mean you can go off saying that some one elses theory doesnt work WITHOUT proven evidence. if you guys wish, you could start up another "dont listen to Antons advice" thread... every time i give advice and some one challenges me i tell the person im giving advice to, to go out and do the research yourself and see whos advice makes more sense after doing that. now saying that i wish for you all to stop whoreing up lanmans thread and to get this back on subject. so in closing, i have the right to my own opinion and i have free speach, hate on me all you want it will not stop me. this is the internet , ITS THE INTERNET!!!!

Good Day.

oh and im going to also add..... we still want pics dawg.

Friday, April 02, 2010 9:54 PM
hahah, easy guys. All I was pointing out was that an audio thread turned into a big hate fest. haha. But your absolutely right, I Havnet been here long enough to see all that goes on. So forgive me on that. i hope you guys will still be my friends. Yaaaay.

and dont worry, I know im still real noob to all of this, and im trying to learn. I promise I wont go out giving advice and acting like a pro. If a ever do put in input on a topic, i'll make it clear that its second hand information, and word it more as a question for you smarter guys to answer. For my own sake of learning and others. Is that what you guys are looking for?

anyways, hope you guys dont hate me, and hope the build is going good. I am looking forward to pics or videos but i wont hate on you if it takes time, no worries the only reason i said i was frustrated is because i really wanna see it! It sounds sick.

and Sundown, leave my spelling alone. haha.
Friday, April 02, 2010 11:43 PM
Anton Miller (PPC) wrote:God this is just horrible. it blew up beyond proportion. This has gone too far and does need to stop. the only REAL argument me and lanman have is on the port area of a subwoofer enclosure (im still right lol). all the other crap was just in spite of me challenging his port area "rule of ". one of my favorite quotes is: "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic." so basically just because you have all the experience in the world does not mean you can go off saying that some one elses theory doesnt work WITHOUT proven evidence. if you guys wish, you could start up another "dont listen to Antons advice" thread... every time i give advice and some one challenges me i tell the person im giving advice to, to go out and do the research yourself and see whos advice makes more sense after doing that. now saying that i wish for you all to stop whoreing up lanmans thread and to get this back on subject. so in closing, i have the right to my own opinion and i have free speach, hate on me all you want it will not stop me. this is the internet , ITS THE INTERNET!!!!

Good Day.

oh and im going to also add..... we still want pics dawg.

theory and opinion are not fact. You put your opinion out as fact. you speak in confidence on subjects that just months ago you were asking questions about yourself. You have been wrong. That's my issue. See you STILL think you are some all knowing car audio god. Your reply here proves your refusal to be wrong and inability to admit when you might not know everything. Dude give it up.

Saturday, April 03, 2010 10:41 AM
Noah had God to build the ark. He's more elite than I will ever be. I don't mind the whoring one bit. I have been busy with life. I have a fiancee that lives 250 miles from me. I have a car that isn't running. I'm trying to work side jobs to stay alive. So until the car is running (thinking passlock) the temple is being temporarily put on hold. I'm doing some of this for suspense, some of it because I don't have the time to dedicate hours upon hours constantly into the project. As far as the port goes, it fits over my head. That is all.

Your car may do 13 sec @ 103 mph, but my car does 146db @ 35 hz.
Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:41 AM
wow 16 pages of hardly to no progress I understand there are things in life that are more important but 16 pages of nothing but bickering more than the actual thread is VERY dissapointing lol

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:57 AM
Darkened wrote:wow 16 pages of hardly to no progress I understand there are things in life that are more important but 16 pages of nothing but bickering more than the actual thread is VERY dissapointing lol

Wanna fight about it?

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:59 AM
well I go away for months and I see some things havent' changed
Anton you're still a noob douchebag that should really shut the hell up./

The rest of you..................Well its good to see you are all still azzholes. ]:-> ]:-> ]:-> carry on
Tuesday, April 06, 2010 12:27 PM
^^^Fux you

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:32 PM
lmao anyone got popcorn?

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 5:59 PM
Darkened wrote:lmao anyone got popcorn?

yep

Saturday, April 10, 2010 6:47 AM

Saturday, April 10, 2010 3:26 PM
Lanman31337 - Cavfire wrote:

i see something in that box i didna put there... izzat some wires?

car audio noob since 1984.
Saturday, April 10, 2010 3:29 PM
Nate wrote:well I go away for months and I see some things havent' changed
Anton you're still a noob douchebag that should really shut the hell up./

The rest of you..................Well its good to see you are all still azzholes. ]:-> ]:-> ]:-> carry on

Fuk yourself fggt

Saturday, April 10, 2010 10:13 PM
lol, at least its been entertaining........ no, not really

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 5:39 PM
Tomorrow I'll have some new pics and updates

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search