VID 2nd fastest n/a OHV on the org - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: VID 2nd fastest n/a OHV on the org
Sunday, March 20, 2005 8:39 PM
Quote:

I saw a turbo mani so that will be cool and all I would just consider using your brain and doing a swap

was considering a swap... but I don't feel its worth it. If I were to swap something different in there, it would be a 60 degree V6

Quote:

YOU HAVE MY RESPECT FOR HAVING THE 2ND FASTEST N/A 2.2 ON THE ORG BUT YOU STILL WOULD GET SMOKED BY 99.99999999998% OF THE STOCK ECO AND 2.4 OWNERS ON HERE

thanks for capitalizing that if you didn't I might not have been able to read it!

I appreciate your respect.. but that percentage is far off

there are 6018 members with 2.4s, 360 members with the 2.3 quad 4, and 2594 members with the ecotec. I used the registry system to get these numbers FYI

of the groups above (2.4, 2.3 and ecotec) here's the break down by transmission:

auto 2666
manual 3381

2.3 Quad 4
auto 179
manual 183

Ecotec
auto 1167
manual 1405

now I know all of these cars are not stock, but its safe to say that a majority of them are slightly modified with nothing extensive done (head work, internals, or turbo/nitrous) with a few that are heavily modified... but follow me here...

lets add up autos and manuals....

total twin cam autos = 4012 members
total twin cam manuals = 4969 members

now I won't argue that I can beat a 5 speed twin cam, even tho some of the times I've seen in people's registries are pretty rediculous... but for the sake of argument, we'll assume that I lose to every manual car, and I win against every automatic (this is usually true, although worked automatic transmissions are faster and more consistent than manuals... just work with my little example...)

I would lose to 55% and I would beat 45% of the twin cam cars on the org... thats a pretty far cry from 99.99999999998%

and besides, I don't know if you were at last year's bash, but there were less than a handful of cars running much faster than 15 seconds...

sounds like a lot of those stock 2.4s and twin cams stay that way

Quote:

I will NEVER see your tail lights

woah! you know masturbation is a good release for pent up aggression...

I didn't mention your car in any of my posts... so I don't understand that statement at all...

you ever run your car at the track? or do you just spray on the street racing civic ex's?

I see you have the most bloated (heavy for those playing the home game) of all Jbodies the LS Sport... whats your fastest all motor run just out of curiosity... there's no times in your registry...

Quote:

I like to win plain and simple -- glad I could kill the underdog

Yes, we can all tell from your arrogance that you lack the maturity to handle losing... be sure to tell us when you graduate from 3rd grade

alright seriously, this post really got misunderstood... I'm merely trying to showcase my progress with making my 8 valve faster... but it seems like some of you have to turn it into some kind of penis size contest...

I hate to break the news to you buddy, but ecos, 2.4s and quad 4s are NOT beyond an 8 valves reach... most of the people(seems you were one of them)...
Quote:

OK I admit I myself am a quitter i at one time was modifying an LN2

...who own(ed) them give up before they start tapping into its potential

04 ecotec Ls Sport, I appreciate your respect, but next time one of your posts turns into a "mine is bigger than yours", be sure to save face and not post if, because you just make yourself look like an idiot.

mods, please lock this thread I'm tired of hearing what all the village idiots have to say

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:04 PM
never said anything about the size of my d!ck but my fastest N/A time is a 15.3 and my fastest nitrous time would be a 13.8 -- No I do not ride around and spray on the street racing civic EX's would not be worth my while ---

if you want I will scan and post time slips I am not really into the whole - I want respect over the web thing which is why I do not have any slips in my reg -- last year when my car was bone stock I ran a 15.6 at the florida J show

I am sure your car is pretty quick for what it is and i guess mine is too but I just do not see why you would put all that money into the motor if you could have put a different one on there for less and get more out of it --

the quote about the tailights i got earlier in this thread and if you really want to improve your times i would do some suspension and tires altough a 2.2 is not a bad 60 ft time

I am sure you do shock some people whe you run and you shaved a full second from your worse posted run to your best which is also impressive

it is your car have fun with it now that I read over my post i was a prick sorry just in a sh!tty mood today

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:15 PM
Hey Man i give you props

my buddy is smcavalier the Fastest N/A 2.2 on the .org so i know all about the work that has gone in to your car i bet Keep up the work with the engine.....................i understand about wanting to do your motor cuz it is different

Keep up the good work

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:34 PM
Thats pretty good man....It seems it had a lil kick of power half way down the track...LOL but nice times....

Sunday, March 20, 2005 10:20 PM
AWSOME times man. Gotta shake my head at small minded people though.Who cares if it's not a twin cam.....WHO CARES,it's fun.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search