Cavalier's Cavalier - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavalier's Cavalier
Monday, December 20, 2010 11:26 AM
Tony T Crams wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:those bling-bling rims don't suit the car at all, and HID's in stock housings are doing nothing but pissing off other drivers. GO YOU on that one. But judging by your sig and profile, you are just toooo ghetto not to have big ol' chrome rims, eh?

I'm sorry but the idea of a maritime ghetto makes me laugh my ass off.

Kinda what I was thinking....

Monday, December 20, 2010 1:03 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Yea I like the second set of wheels better. Keep it up man.

Dont mind Dustin(JL) he doesn't get out much, he thinks everything is "ghetto" that isn't from Main lol

Figures lol because this is Canada Eh lol, we don't have Black communities and drug dealers and pimps, and Hells Angels here eh, all we do is live in igloo's and fish eh!! lol, he must have forgot or better yet not know that pretty much everyone that is from North Preston ( Born but not raised there), East Preston , Africville, Hammonds Plains, Cherrybrook, Lake Loon, Beachville, Yarmouth , Digby, Syndney Mines and every other Black Community in N.S or all of Canada CAME FROM THE SOUTHERN STATES, and Jamacia from a thing we call SLAVERY!!! The funny thing is most of the Ghetto's here are full of WHITE PEOPLE!!! but we all get along just fine, I hang with 2 white guys, Peter and Roger Burke all the time, Peter has 19 inch chrome on his Cavalier and Roger, who Peter got his 19's from has black 20's on his, tell u the truth they probably have the best lookin Cavaliers I've seen in person and they grew up in the ghetto (Northend Dartmouth where I was raised) but u never kno it, but because I posted a picture from back in 03 of me havin some fun and because I say Skr8 goodz, I'm ghetto lol, I ain't shook about that little boy anyway when he can see me in person and say all the same bs he talk on here, then he'll find out how GHETTO I am until then HE' JUST TALKIN BS lol and thanks for the input on the rims

Peter' Cavalier

His Brother Rogers Cavalier ( THIS CAR IS INSANE!!!!)

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, December 20, 2010 1:09 PM
Tony T Crams wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:those bling-bling rims don't suit the car at all, and HID's in stock housings are doing nothing but pissing off other drivers. GO YOU on that one. But judging by your sig and profile, you are just toooo ghetto not to have big ol' chrome rims, eh?

I'm sorry but the idea of a maritime ghetto makes me laugh my ass off.

maybe u should come here, I'll take u to Uniake Square , Creighton St and drop u off, see if the crackheads don't try and jump ya in the first 5-10 minutes lol, It don't matter where ya from, it's where ya at

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, December 20, 2010 2:12 PM
I think you need to cut back on the Steroids and speed. We are having a little fun.

Monday, December 20, 2010 3:25 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:I think you need to cut back on the Steroids and speed. We are having a little fun.

lol and more pics of this plz

Cavalier Thompson wrote:

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Monday, December 20, 2010 5:10 PM
Although I honestly still think you are trying WAY too hard to show just how ghetto and tough your "hood" is, This guy seems to see it a little more clearly than you:

gtpsunfire wrote:I think you need to cut back on the Steroids and speed. We are having a little fun.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 4:50 AM

so am I and I wouldn't need that @!#$ anyway lol

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 4:59 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Although I honestly still think you are trying WAY too hard to show just how ghetto and tough your "hood" is, This guy seems to see it a little more clearly than you:

I don't care how ghetto or tough my hood is, as long as I keep MY head on my shoulders my hood can eat a dick for all I care, I got a Family to look out for, @!#$ the hood lol, the hood ain't doin @!#$ for me.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 5:07 AM
onecleancavy wrote:

lol and more pics of this plz

Cavalier Thompson wrote:

lol as soon as I can dig some more up, Roger don't like people showing his car unless he know's but when I get more I'll post on a new tread believe me when I say,, it took 4 years of custom work between him, me his bro and a bunch of others, and alota hours and late nights but this 95, Z24 is a BEAST, est 440+ hp ecotec

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 6:53 AM
dxdean3 wrote:looks good, you going to any shows with the cavy next year?

Yeah I'll be at the shows next year, hopefully I'll hook up with ya since your not that far from me, and your with GM Tunerz , I should see you at least 1 or 2 shows

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:07 AM
sounds good man, looking forward to seeing the cavy again, it was all stock last time i seen it lol

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 11:24 AM
onecleancavy wrote:lol and more pics of this plz

Cavalier Thompson wrote:

This ^^

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 12:03 PM
Both those cavaliers are pretty ugly...and 440+ ecotec id like to see pictures of setup

13.1 @ 115
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 12:34 PM
DJ MIKE BARR wrote:Both those cavaliers are pretty ugly...and 440+ ecotec id like to see pictures of setup

Id like to see proof, like a dyno sheet and video.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:07 PM
he said "estimated". Means no proof, we just built a motor and guessed.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:46 PM
Am I the only one that doesnt see an intercooler on it either? Maybe its an all motor 440hp eco

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 7:12 AM
Ok LOL... U guyz are 1 of a kind, Proof Proof Proof!!!!!! OK I talked to Roger this morning after I see all your comments, He's workin right now but I plan on goin to his house after work to get some fresh pictures. If u guys ever seen Raven's Cavalier, ask him, he built the engine and tranny up on this, that alone cost about $20,000 Cdn (Raven should have the exact figures or close to it) now the reason why there's no intercooler in this picture is because this was the last show we went to before the work started, after this picture the 2.3 was pulled along with the tranny and wiring and about 2 months later the car was done, everything on this engine is brand new so U CAN"T TUNE IT FOR 440hp, gotta work the stage 4 Bully Clutch in to 1000k first which Roger hasn't done yet because of work , and weather (it is WINTER PEOPLE!!) his car alone before the engine is worth $60'000, the only thing this engine is missing is it wasn't sleeved (don't know why not) last time I was out his house he was just starting to put his dash and @!#$ back together about a month ago and I helped him replace his window motors before he put his door skins back on, the cam loop on this car sounds like a Dragster and hopefully Dyno sheets will be as soon as it gets warm, I'll get the list of mods from him to let you know exactly was done to this thing. I helped with the Honda Accord headlight and S2000 taillight conversion, body work, photoshop idea's, hood (molded scoop and grill), door skins, dash, suspension (air bag setup) and audio, paint and air brush was done by Hot Shots, Powertrain done by Raven Motorsports. And no we don't built engines and guess u idiot maybe u need to go check out Raven's video's cuz I guess if you lined up with him, u wouldn't get off the line before he was half down the track lol.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 7:32 AM

This here is a video of Raven A.K.A James doin a run against a Mustang and u tell me how much guessing we do here

http://www.youtube.com/user/raven3800t#p/a/u/2/JoBmKNfTl70

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 8:05 AM
Dude, you have no idea how far back James and I go. I know his car, and had he brought it to Ontario for the bash a couple years ago like he wanted to, I was told that I had no choice and that I had to drive the car. So please, dont bother.
PS - That car is NOT worth 60 grand, no Cavalier is, he might have spent that much, doesnt mean that its even close to being worth that much.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:41 AM
even if he does have 440 whp whats the point exactly? i spy air ride and shaved doors that = no running on any dyno or track whatso ever

13.1 @ 115
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 11:25 AM
OH SNAP
@!#$ just got realzzz...

Subscribed.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 12:10 PM

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 1:21 PM
DJ MIKE BARR wrote:even if he does have 440 whp whats the point exactly? i spy air ride and shaved doors that = no running on any dyno or track whatso ever
I'm no track junky, but I've seen cars with those mods make passes at dropfest in kaukauna. Never say never

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 1:23 PM
Thats a very HUGE safety risk...Most nhra tracks will not even allow u to touch it with those mods

13.1 @ 115
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 1:46 PM
60,000 dollar cavalier.........bahahahahahaha. Just made my day, thanks

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search