Cavalier's Cavalier - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavalier's Cavalier
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 2:12 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:Dude, you have no idea how far back James and I go. I know his car, and had he brought it to Ontario for the bash a couple years ago like he wanted to, I was told that I had no choice and that I had to drive the car. So please, dont bother.
PS - That car is NOT worth 60 grand, no Cavalier is, he might have spent that much, doesnt mean that its even close to being worth that much.

so u must have known him before the 3.8 too right??? Dude I LIVE HERE I've known him when his engine was a 2.4 with Nos and a intake and he was blowing the door off picec of @!#$ Honda's till he blew that set up and payed like $15000 to Brad Wadden and put the 3.8 supercharged in when his car was white with red striped interior and he messed with that til the turbo, Turbo set up been in for 3 years so, U GO 2 YEAR BACK?? BUT I GO 11 Years STRONG DUDE but I do agree with 1 thing Roger won't get 60 G's for his car but he knows that too.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 2:27 PM
This isnt a contest dude. Im just saying I know James, and I know the car. Seriously, like i said yesterday, cut out the steroids, might help with the roid rage.
I know Brad too, I got ripped off by him for the harness for my 3800 swap a few years back.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 6:07 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:This isnt a contest dude. Im just saying I know James, and I know the car. Seriously, like i said yesterday, cut out the steroids, might help with the roid rage.
I know Brad too, I got ripped off by him for the harness for my 3800 swap a few years back.

no 1 said it was a contest just seems like everytime I get on here I gotta prove @!#$ like I don't know wassup or don't know what I'm talkin bout cuz why??? you tell me and If Brad ripped you off a harness, that sucks he's a pretty good guy to me, was it a custom built 1 or just a junkyard harness?

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 7:13 PM
So as promised here's more pictures of Rogers car, full Ecotec swap, don' t know what eles to tell ya's other than here's PROOF, want to kno more, ASK JAMES and if u still think its bs, EAT A DICK!! and that comes from Roger himself, I'm just the messenger lol.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 7:13 PM
He was building my harness for me out of a couple that I sent him. He went awol for a few months. It too ka visit to the police station and signing up to his local car club site to find him. Thne he sent me back a box of cut wires after I had paid more than half up front.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 7:16 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:He was building my harness for me out of a couple that I sent him. He went awol for a few months. It too ka visit to the police station and signing up to his local car club site to find him. Thne he sent me back a box of cut wires after I had paid more than half up front.

Wow!!! thats some cold @!#$ man, I know that if it was custom Steve was building it but thats still cold ass @!#$ man so what u got now?

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 7:26 PM
That car does look good, and I hope he reaches his HP goals. It must have been a bitch for james to mount that IC with a moulded front. Its too bad though, a car like that will never use that power to its full potential. Its like the car I put the 3800SC in this past winter.
I got a 99Z now, this is my build thread for this winter.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 7:31 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:That car does look good, and I hope he reaches his HP goals. It must have been a bitch for james to mount that IC with a moulded front. Its too bad though, a car like that will never use that power to its full potential. Its like the car I put the 3800SC in this past winter.
I got a 99Z now, this is my build thread for this winter.

I hear that @!#$, I wish I had it at least I'll use it like it's suspose to be used (even though he says he will, I dout it) but it's a show car so dyno might be all we see from it but thats good enough for me, and a couple spins in it lol

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 7:41 PM
that cars sick. I love the center console. Any way you could get pics of the trunk and back seat. haha

Thursday, December 23, 2010 4:51 AM
the lemur wrote:that cars sick. I love the center console. Any way you could get pics of the trunk and back seat. haha

I actually have a picture of the back se t but for some reason it only displayed half the picture but i'll try a post it again and his trunk wasn't fully done and wouldn't let me but I'll get that too ( when he's not paying attention.)

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Thursday, December 23, 2010 6:03 AM
Call me crazy, but... I don't think I like it.
Love what's happening under the hood (in tha hood?)! But I'm just not too crazy about all the custom airbrush. Maybe I'm too conservative. But I could definitely understand where this would cost so much.

Thursday, December 23, 2010 6:07 AM
Has he thought about putting a grill in the opening in the hood between the lights? Thats one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Thursday, December 23, 2010 7:00 AM
Might wanna tell him to run his heater line different..with it laying right on the downpipe and the wastgate being ope towards then they will burn and good bye antifreeze

13.1 @ 115
Thursday, December 23, 2010 1:53 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:Has he thought about putting a grill in the opening in the hood between the lights? Thats one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb.

he was but then he can't open the hood if he did but he's still try'n to figure something out for it

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Thursday, December 23, 2010 2:02 PM
DJ MIKE BARR wrote:Might wanna tell him to run his heater line different..with it laying right on the downpipe and the wastgate being ope towards then they will burn and good bye antifreeze

yeah I just caught that, I'll let him kno, never noticed before because his engine bay was really dark

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Thursday, December 23, 2010 3:27 PM
Cavalier Thompson wrote:
gtpsunfire wrote:Has he thought about putting a grill in the opening in the hood between the lights? Thats one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb.

he was but then he can't open the hood if he did but he's still try'n to figure something out for it
\
I'm no guru on the subject by any means, but would a door popper type setup maybe work?

Thursday, December 23, 2010 10:22 PM
i love it just dont like the doors and he needs to polish or powder coat the valve cover

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3877823
Sunday, December 26, 2010 3:23 PM
cavy man, chill lol, i always wondered if that was you i saw up in dartmouth one day i was up with my car, i got a new one too, the old cavy is lookin hard these days so i picked up a 4dr z with the ecotec, get at me some time i'm in the valley now a shoot with 2 silver z's would be cool

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Monday, January 03, 2011 8:47 AM
buz-buz wrote:
Cavalier Thompson wrote:

\
I'm no guru on the subject by any means, but would a door popper type setup maybe work?
\

thats actually not a bad idea man

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, January 03, 2011 8:50 AM
Matt mckenna wrote:i love it just dont like the doors and he needs to polish or powder coat the valve cover

He's workin on that valve cover now, the transmission had alota problems once the engine was dropped in but now that it's workin he's gettin the odds and end outta the way.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, January 03, 2011 8:53 AM
Steve-O (now with ecotec) wrote:cavy man, chill lol, i always wondered if that was you i saw up in dartmouth one day i was up with my car, i got a new one too, the old cavy is lookin hard these days so i picked up a 4dr z with the ecotec, get at me some time i'm in the valley now a shoot with 2 silver z's would be cool

we gotta hook up over the spring and trade Idea's man, can't wait til it gets back to warm weather lol.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 6:07 PM
Stop saying "eat a dick". It makes you look more retarded than you already are.

-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport *SOLD*
2000 White Cavalier Sedan
Check it out! --> Flickr

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 7:08 AM
Ignore everyone about the rims, it's YOUR car, not theirs...IMO if you slam your car, the rims wouldn't look as bad to us.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 10:46 AM
Ecomark wrote:Stop saying "eat a dick". It makes you look more retarded than you already are.

Lol, every little thing. I can't get away with @!#$ on here, I relayed a message, and now I'm a retard, along with wannabe ghetto gangster and whatever else you guys that hate so much can cook up. I swear, some of you guys r comical. Thats cool though.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 10:55 AM
95LsCoupe wrote:Ignore everyone about the rims, it's YOUR car, not theirs...IMO if you slam your car, the rims wouldn't look as bad to us.

I just bought the thing in July and as for slammin it, I'm working on that now. I was just too busy tryn to get the small @!#$ like engine mounts, intake, tranny mounts, bushings, exhaust and my stereo gear, the last car I had I rushed everything and it did me no good so I'm just takin my time on this 1 but she will hopefully be slammed by the time I put pictures up again. like u said it's my car, I like other opinions but that don't change the fact that it's mine.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search