So fresh! Just out of the booth! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
So fresh! Just out of the booth!
Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:00 PM
Just pulled it out..... Satin white..... Wheels are gloss black white satin white lip. Steering wheel and headlights will be painted black. Along with the windshield tinted black

Re: So fresh! Just out of the booth!
Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:01 PM
I still have a lot to do that's why there's not much photos

Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:12 PM
Hot

Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:17 PM
Sorry, not feeling it. Looks very rushed to me. Hood STILL doesn't line up, no airflow to radiator, and what happened to the headlight swap that you were hyping up?

Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:21 PM
What was rushed hood gap is fixed! I didn't want to do holes.... It was a lot more work to shave then to of left the holes. As far as headlight swap I couldn't find anything I wanted to chance. That doesn't mean it was rushed lol.

Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:52 PM
Nice man! I love the color combo!

Sunday, March 11, 2012 5:56 PM
the front end looks like a person with tape on their mouth.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:35 PM
Infinitely better than before, but I'm also not a fan - whatsoever - of the front end. You could've changed a Cavvy bumper enough to be original, but still having a mouth. Having it completely blocked off like that looks ridiculous

Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:41 PM
Interesting. I want to see daylight shots.

Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:14 PM
i like it a lot in white, looking forward to pics after the tinting.

but it did put me in mind of this

Monday, March 12, 2012 7:08 AM
would like to see some better pics but not sure if im feeling the front end.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Monday, March 12, 2012 7:11 AM
agreed with above. idk maybe get a pair of those speed holes put in the front instead of the rear, idk what to think on it.

Monday, March 12, 2012 7:35 AM
Are you going to be at the autorama this weekend with it?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, March 12, 2012 7:50 AM
i like it much better than when it was orange. and i LOVE the rims/lip youve got going on. but the front end just looks off to me. i dont mind it being completely shaved...but it just looks like you can see impressions where the holes were. like perhaps the angles/curves dont match up well. i'll wait to see better pics to be sure
but other than that....it def still is a 1 of a kind! keep up the work

Monday, March 12, 2012 10:47 AM
Def not a fan, but its your car and thats all that matters. I think it looks horrible with that front end, just my opinon though.

Monday, March 12, 2012 11:13 AM
Hey man I won't be at the autorama car won't be ready.

Monday, March 12, 2012 12:14 PM
Will you be at the "Summit Racing Super Summit 2012' ?
Saturday, June 09, 2012
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Summit Racing Equipment, Tallmadge, OH

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, March 12, 2012 12:49 PM
Looks good but the front seems like something is missing, it needs something added.

Dont drivr it on a hot day.

Back bumper would look better if u would have smoothed those fake vents on the side.

This car needs a custom bodykit...not like ur everyday bodykit.

GMR has got nothing on this
Monday, March 12, 2012 12:59 PM
Mike imma try to make that.

I LIKE THE WHITE!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, March 12, 2012 1:03 PM
i think its very interesting! the front will look 100% better with the headlights black, i wouldnt smooth the back bumper imo cause then it would look like a bathtub all smooth, plus those vents match the vents on the skirts, and to the ass clown who said it looked rushed, guarenteed this car has hundreds more hours of time into it then whatever you drive, dont be such a punk
Monday, March 12, 2012 1:29 PM
Interesting looks Cia 1913? i love the lines and the feet just brings out the class.

J/K its looks nice but i liked the orange n openings stood out more and showed the work.

Monday, March 12, 2012 3:42 PM
Cody Shaw wrote:i think its very interesting! the front will look 100% better with the headlights black, i wouldnt smooth the back bumper imo cause then it would look like a bathtub all smooth, plus those vents match the vents on the skirts, and to the ass clown who said it looked rushed, guarenteed this car has hundreds more hours of time into it then whatever you drive, dont be such a punk

Now that's funny @!#$ right there.
I'm sticking to my original comments. The fact that you can see where the openings in the bumper prove that.
The fact that the good stil sits lower than the fender on the drivers side proves that aswell. Maybe if more time was spent on the details, then I would feel different.

Monday, March 12, 2012 4:14 PM
It still isn't completely my style, but man I appreciate all that work! I always have even when it was orange.

Keep doing you own thing man.

Monday, March 12, 2012 5:24 PM
This car is not my style at all. I can appreciate you putting in the hours you put in to make it so unique, but the front looks off/unfinished, it's insanely impractical to drive(overheating), and I just want custom headlights in there to go with the custom tail swap! lol

And a big LOL to the "asshat" who had to defend him by doing the childish "he has more time into his car than whatever your drvie" move. Wow bud, grow up. You can't even take SOMEONE ELSE'S car getting criticized.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, March 12, 2012 5:30 PM
cut out a bowtie in the front or something. i would be afraid of it getting to hot with out air flow

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search