The time is finally coming.... - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The time is finally coming....
Sunday, April 15, 2012 4:27 AM
Awesome! Thanks.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 3:07 AM
Lovin the color I decided on.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 6:35 AM
Aluminum with woodgrain?

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 7:58 AM
Yeah, isn't it great!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 12:04 PM
Pretty sweet color for sure. Cant wait to see it laid down.

Friday, April 20, 2012 2:56 AM
Mini update :: lower motor mount arrived & rims/tires shipped. Will have pics soon.

Friday, April 20, 2012 2:58 AM
Did you decide on tires yet or just the wheels? Also, what tire size? Im not sure if mine rub or not on the insides of the front... never really got under and looked. If possible I wish I could have went a hair wider on tires. Love the wheels though. Clean simple, flat black 5 spoke. Doesnt get much better than that!

Friday, April 20, 2012 3:12 AM
I got a package on tire rack. I got the generic tire size it recommended. 215/45 I think. I'm ok with the narrower tire, over 225, since I have rear hub spacers to go on and want it pretty low. I dont want a higher chance of rub issues since i cant rly test fit. Pj is going to roll my fenders before paint too. I got some Kumhos. They had a good review and we're one of the better ones for the price I wanted to spend. I have another set of summer tires to use as well, in storage that are 225s that I will have on there at some point. I can't get them out til we PCS tho since the Army is storing them in RI. Lol.

Friday, April 20, 2012 7:21 AM
We've all seen these before, but idc, it's new & shiney!

Sunday, April 22, 2012 6:13 AM
There's a 03-05 fire in the junkyard by my house no hood but dunno if u need anything else for the front...
Sunday, April 22, 2012 10:01 AM
Do need the hood latch assembly, which includes the lock mechanism, hood striker and the brace itself. The plastic guard that covers that stuff, right above the headlights would be sweet too. Thanks for asking!

Sunday, April 22, 2012 10:02 AM
Not sure if Micah has the grills for sure or not, but need those too.

Sunday, April 22, 2012 2:21 PM
Ok next time I go up I will see what they have should be sometime this week and I will let ya know if I got anything to add to what u need yet..
Sunday, April 22, 2012 10:40 PM
Lance are you talking about Pennsburg Harry's? Steve mentioned they had a 03+ fire but I haven't gotten there to check. He thought the whole front end may be intact.

Monday, April 23, 2012 3:00 AM
Thanks Lance, appreciate it!

Monday, April 23, 2012 7:15 PM
Yeah Matt pennsburg I got the bumper would of picked up hood for her build but it was gone the rest of the front minus bumper and Fogs are their...The grills were their as well as the plastic shroud pieced the goes above the radiator as well as hood latch.... .the fire is black its up near the back before the fords about 3 or 4 rows before the fords I wanted the dual exhaust set up that is on their if u get a chance to get their before I do.....
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:12 AM
Oh nice, that would be a couple more things off the list. I think at that point, I'd only need the hood striker. I plan to order whatever can't be found, from a dealer or parts source. Thanks guys for helping.

Update: The rims/tires arrived at my cousin's. She's my parts receiver, since I'll be staying with her through the deployment. Poor thing probably has no idea how many things I'm ordering =P

Focal F05s wrapped in Kumho Ecstas

Monday, April 30, 2012 9:18 PM
looks good! can't wait to see more progress.

I need a new sig.
Sunday, May 06, 2012 2:16 PM
Welp, Micah finally got the new adjustment knobs from STD for the coil overs so those should be on their way soon.

Tempted to start collecting stuff for my Eco swap a lil early too..... Decisions.

Monday, May 07, 2012 7:55 AM
Mrs Jazer wrote:Poor thing probably has no idea how many things I'm ordering =P
Hahaha

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Monday, May 07, 2012 12:56 PM
Mrs Jazer wrote:Welp, Micah finally got the new adjustment knobs from STD for the coil overs so those should be on their way soon.

Tempted to start collecting stuff for my Eco swap a lil early too..... Decisions.

one thing at a time, lol. otherwise it'll end up like many of the J's around here.

I need a new sig.

Sunday, May 20, 2012 6:22 PM
Teaser?

Once Jason finds a box, this will be on it's way...

Monday, May 21, 2012 5:41 PM
wish i had seen this earlier, the yard just crushed a 03 fire in silver. i got the exhaust for the vert but nothing else. i will stay on the look out. i am trying to bribe the kgm guys to help with my 3500 swap so i could drop her off.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:07 AM
Mike (Needs Boost) wrote:wish i had seen this earlier, the yard just crushed a 03 fire in silver. i got the exhaust for the vert but nothing else. i will stay on the look out. i am trying to bribe the kgm guys to help with my 3500 swap so i could drop her off.

Sweet, lemme know if you find anything Eco/Fire front related.

STDs finally arrived!

Eco throttle cable on it's way & a Jbo friend back home has a low mileage Eco getrag, PCM, intake mani, throttle body n possibly some other stuff for me too. The Eco parts list is closing fast! Only thing big left, is the engine!

Question: LN2 Getrag & Eco Getrag, same mounts? TTR trans mount replacement bushings & TTR control arm bushings worthwhile? Ready to click order but waiting to hear if I need to remove the TTR upper from my cart or not, haha.

Sex <3

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:32 AM
Trans mount is a trans mount. The bushings work for the Isuzu or the Getrag for all 3 motors.

I would recommend doing all the mounts at once though. I originally did the upper and lower first and vibed like crazy until I put the trans mounts in.

Control arm bushings are more of a maintenance item. The poly ones help keep everything tighter and reduce the flex thats in the stock rubber. While its apart, might as well for the price.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search